or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

Considering the mean education level of the people on this site, it doesn't blow my mind.
We all know that Samsung doesn't sell a single unit. They just ship them to be stockpiled in the shops.
 Tens of millions without seeing an ad firstMillions without first having approval from Apple (within 28 days)
Hi Guys, - 8% Good night
All those claiming that fingerprint ID security is OK are missing the point.   It is not safe and it certainly isn't extremely safe as Apple did say. Period.   I guess I can stick with my good ole 4s (it's working blazingly fast under iOS7. Best upgrade ever)
TS, this is exactly what I said. An analyst saying bad things about Apple is a lying idiotic anal-yst.
Weather is worsening in Mexico as my coffee keeps getting colder
Funny this 'as' word showing up in nearly every AI article. Hey guys, a hint: 'as' is used only to combine 2 related elements. Otherwise, it's just meaningless
 An analyst saying good things about AAPL is an analyst, even an expert.An analyst saying bad things about AAPL is an anal-yst, a moron, an idiot, ...
Taken together, the camera, the A7 and the fingerprint sensor are a bit thin to be called a (major) overhaul. But I sure do like the fingerprint sensor. Great add on!