or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

Apple Maps, are you serious? Tried it today... I guess that was for the last time. Google Maps on my iPhone just blew that Apple application to pieces... There is not a single aspect in which Apple Maps is better that Google Maps
it's beta (forever)
Just wondering: how many iOS users will have Facebook Home?
Damn the Germans. After the Australians, the English, the Germans, ... why doesn't Apple just stick to the US.
@hydr: didn't know that an iMac is a mobile device. I'll give it a try with my 27''. It seems like you're clearly missing the point.
Well no, the iPhone5 is set against the SIII. Apple needs to step up!
100% of all original iPad owners are not on iOS6
C'mon DED, I'm sure you can pump the stock price by another 2% today, just by linking it to a 128GB storage.
This is for all the people who think that the big investors hold on to AAP Who%u2019s behind Apple%u2019s (AAPL) months-long selloff? Hedge funds get plenty of pointed fingers. How about starting with boring old mutual funds %u2014 like those run by American Funds, among the staidest of them all? The $113 billion Growth Fund of America (AGTHX) %u2013 the third-largest in the mutual fund industry, according to Morningstar %u2013 dumped something like $3 billion worth of...
Well, Samsung is shipping more items and they don't seem to have a problem in their supply chain...