or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

Hi Tallest,     what are the odds?   what are the odds that this one guy is actually smarter than all the so-called dumb guys who don't follow his gist, idea or opinion of the self-declared smart guy.   Zéro, none, zilch, niente
1) It's not a general opinion but a specific opinion. 2) I just said I won't use Apple Maps anymore: it sucks 3) My opinion is just as valid as anybody else's 4) Maps was included in the article as an addition to Siri (which I like) 5) If you don't want to see my opinion, don't read it
Apple Maps, are you serious? Tried it today... I guess that was for the last time. Google Maps on my iPhone just blew that Apple application to pieces... There is not a single aspect in which Apple Maps is better that Google Maps
it's beta (forever)
Just wondering: how many iOS users will have Facebook Home?
Damn the Germans. After the Australians, the English, the Germans, ... why doesn't Apple just stick to the US.
@hydr: didn't know that an iMac is a mobile device. I'll give it a try with my 27''. It seems like you're clearly missing the point.
Well no, the iPhone5 is set against the SIII. Apple needs to step up!
100% of all original iPad owners are not on iOS6
C'mon DED, I'm sure you can pump the stock price by another 2% today, just by linking it to a 128GB storage.