or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

This is for all the people who think that the big investors hold on to AAP Who%u2019s behind Apple%u2019s (AAPL) months-long selloff? Hedge funds get plenty of pointed fingers. How about starting with boring old mutual funds %u2014 like those run by American Funds, among the staidest of them all? The $113 billion Growth Fund of America (AGTHX) %u2013 the third-largest in the mutual fund industry, according to Morningstar %u2013 dumped something like $3 billion worth of...
Well, Samsung is shipping more items and they don't seem to have a problem in their supply chain...
  Well, I guess it must bite somewhere... Take care!
  I think you try to make some point here, but I fail to say what that might be... taking picture of the iMacs was a bit more complicated  
May I recollect to the non Apple hater how much they were wrong 1) We'd always have the highest market share mobile OS 2) We'd always be the number one seller 3) We'd always have a market share higher than 50% in the tablets business ...   Now, who has time and time again been proven wrong.   Mind you, I do own a lot of Apple stuff, in fact I have all the stuff... but being religious/fanatic seems a bit like over the top
Hi Stellligent,   Sorry, what did you say? I'm still counting the money that flows in! See ya!
Hear hear, everybody's wrong Only the Apple fans are right.   I love Apple. I have: - an iPhone 4S - a MacBook Air  13'' - an iMac 27'' (just came out, yeeh) - 4 iPods - an old iMac 21''5   But do you mind me trying to keep the record straight. Some things are really not OK - waiting 1,5 months to get my latest iMac - the Apple stores - iPhone after iPhone 4 - the Cloud - ...   and if I were an investor, I'd also be worried about -...
Sorry if I have the wrong term. Was pretty sure about it though. Well, I won't mind tomorrow :))
No,   because only a fool would not have known that the stock would go either up or down with a nominal margin. So, iso being long or short, the best option was to bet on both. I went for calls 530 and puts 480
Well, I must say, my straddle is paying off... big time.