or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

And oh, BTW, the outlandish numbers come right from the heads of the supporters who still have this silly idea that iOS is marketleader... Rough awakenings
Over 20 Bio eradicated. Well, hate to say it, but the people who were a bit more realistic about Apple have the upper hand. I'm amongst them and still I'm happy to say I love my new iMac 27'' , my iPhone, my MBAir, ... and yet, something's definitely broken.
It's a miss... and the stock is being pummeled
  Well, I've got my 2007 iMac next to my new 27'' new iMac.   The difference is quite amazing. You simply cannot compare these 2 machines. It's another league...
Good to know that you have a full brain and all these engineers working on transparent displays are morons. This clearly states whose input is relevant.
Reminds me of SJ explaining how one should hold his phone. Naah, SJ wasn't commercial technical support   BTW, my mew Air 13 inch works wonders
No, because the heat production correlates almost perfectly with the wind turbine moving. What we need is near perfect anticorrelation.
  I probably misunderstood Jobs when launching the first iPad. Didn't he say (word by word) that the price point made it quite impossible for a competitor to enter the tablet market?
I guess he hits a nail here
You're right. There aren't any Androids sold. They are all sitting in the shelves, in the warehouses, in the boats, in the planes, in the assemblers warehouses, ... anywhere, but not on the street.   It's very well known that only iOS devices sell. But please, do continue spreading the word.