or Connect

Posts by JeffDM

Nice trolling.It's a very profitable business that they're buying. I don't like Beats, but at least I can acknowledge that "minor" detail. You're not proving to be anything better than a hater.
AI is *still* doing that? The people in charge of that really must be juvenile.
They always say "this year we have the best product pipeline evar!" - and it seems like they emphasize that on years with weaker updates. But I don't see much reason to disbelieve them this time - yet. Only time will really tell.
Well, no, but it's been replaced twice.Well, it _has_ been replaced twice over...But if that's your test example, then it's not really helping. Not a lot of people buy that kind of camera, there's several per city.Apropos to this thread, I have two computers with Thunderbolt jacks and exactly one "Thunderbolt" device - an adapter to DVI. I want to see TB get some traction, but it's only going to be a niche device sold only to pros if the feature costs $100 more.
Tasty vintage camcorder.
You revived a five year old thread for that?
The definition seems vague. Is it counting only TVs with built-in streaming, or are they counting streaming through external devices like AppleTV, PS3, etc? I haven't seen a built-in streaming feature that I liked. They seemed like afterthoughts. External devices seem to be much better, they live or die on experience, internal circuitry can be turned off or ignored.
I think the idea of hooking up wired ethernet to a sub-notebook computer is hilarious. Maybe necessary sometimes, but still hilarious.
Is it a stock that you can only buy in integers?
Yeah, it's too bad idiots have money. Berkshire Hathaway seems to have it right, don't cater to the idiots.Yeah, and you're buying proportionally less of a company than you would if you bought your entire allotment.I'm pretty sure you can buy fractional shares.