or Connect

Posts by JeffDM

Corrected. Looks like an honest mistake to me.
Apple has annual cycles, and we're almost at the beginning of the next one with a likely bunch of new announcements next week, given Apple's pattern of announcing new things at every WWDC.I don't know how hard it is for you to notice the year elapsing but not notice the cycle.
The idea of streaming radio is clearly not an innovation, but the actual service hasn't been announced, so without any confirmed details or an actual announcement, it's not worth praising or trashing. Maybe there's something interesting they are going to add to the idea. It could also just be expanding the brand to cover another service.It's a nice-to-have feature, but I don't think it's going to be the only update to the iTunes services as might be implied by the...
If someone has "very valid points" they can just make it. But peppering alleged "valid points" with invectives against the reason behind this fan site, is a way to get booted from this site.Call us fanboys, boot.Breathless exaggerations and hyperbole against the company or users, boot. Examples: "Apple never innovates", "Apple is nothing but an over glorified Dell", etc. If you don't think those are likes intended to rile up forum members, then I have several bridges for...
Are you suggesting it might be TB 2, or TB 1 and stuck behind for a product generation? That would suck.
No. This is a privately owned site, a privately owned site can, for the most part, make its own rules.We don't have to accept people that shit all over this site any more than you have to let people shit all over your own lawn.
One person signed up, made 40 posts, most filled with the standard invectives against Apple and their users, and we're supposed to put up with it, why?
I understand the opinion, but there's no reason to accept the task if you're no longer allowed to take part in discussions.
Wow.People, please don't feed the trolls.He's gone, at least for the moment.
Cook is three years younger than Jobs was before he passed. Bill Gates is boring. So why pick on Cook's age and "boringness"? I don't think a large proportion of prospective customers watch AllThingsD.