or Connect

Posts by JeffDM

The switch could have an electronically controlled solenoid to keep its manual functionality. No batteries needed. Like how your car locks might have manual and remote control abilities.I much prefer Tallest's suggestion of making the switch smarter, a switch with WiFi or BlueTooth control means you don't have to throw away those wireless circuits when the bulb goes bad. There's enough circuitry in some of the "dumb" bulbs as it is. A smart switch would cost a lot less...
If its not a corner station, that pushes the monitor closer to the near edge, and takes space away from the physical desktop.
Then it's best to not call people idiots while making such a dumb flub at almost the exact same instant. Calling people idiots in making a fifth grade math mistake while making a fifth grade grammar mistake doesn't look good on anyone.
I don't know where I would put it if I were the kind of person to have it under a desk. I guess I would just put it on a shelf, where I already have my current Mac Pro. It puts out so much heat that having it under the desk in the summer meant unwanted heat billowing from under the edge of the desk. I don't really have space for cylinder on the desk.
What's amusing is that Corrections is, as far as anyone can reasonably tell, an alias for DED. None of the other authors reply with an alias. I suppose there's a fair point that the other authors rarely reply in comparison. It's just that the alias makes it feel like sock puppetry in a way.
?Adobe Creative apps were never free in the first place. But with the upgrade plan that a lot of people take (say every other release), the new plan is more expensive. I don't think anyone really upgrades unless every version there is a clear need to, features of the new version pay for itself, or have money to burn. I've gotten away from monthly payments on a lot of things, I even paid cash for every car I've owned. If monthly payments works for you, fine, but I don't...
Not long after the release of CC, I had been helping someone with their project. The CC updater had an alert bubble pop in the corner every minute that it couldn't connect to the internet, the local WiFi was down. For $30 a month or more, I don't think I'd go for that kind of irritation.
Please don't quote trolls. It's crazy how two people on a jihad are making things much worse.
I thought it was hilarious that they used a bunch of dancing and juggling to try telling us it's a serious product.
Some of that was Apple's choice. The Mac Pro power supply could handle dual super high power GPUs, the OS could handle them too, but Apple didn't include enough power connectors to actually deliver enough current to the cards.Even in their newest announcement, it seems like they're holding back. To me, it looks like there could be another four RAM slots, and there could have been more slots for the PCIe drives.