or Connect

Posts by JeffDM

It's probably the case at Detroit Public Schools, but other schools do have computers now.
With waldobushman ignoring that it was four months from Surface announcement to shipping.
They still haven't learned from the old Windows Phone debacle. One UI rigidly applied to all devices must short change some devices, somewhere. One size doesn't necessarily fit all.That's the thing. The only reason it needs a kick stand is because it's supposed to be taking the place of laptop use, but it's not really a laptop device, hard surface required. I get that they're trying to differentiate their product, and they should, but I think they could have made better...
Does your hypothetical kid know what a USB stick is?
We'll see what the BTO options are. They already say that 21" iMac has an available Fusion Drive option.Please don't spam your blog on us.
You didn't confuse me, I was trying to inquire about that other person's comment. I find it best for people to be clear about they're responding to, and that was the technique I was testing to help illustrate that.I know you mentioned they weren't for sale or preorder, but I don't remember any mention by anyone about release date or month.I don't fully get that either, but then, it means they don't have to take back nearly as much product.Anyone have a chance to look in an...
Who said the new product was less reliable?That's about right, 21" available November, 27" available December, exact day unspecified for both.
That was just a three-day ban that was lifted a week or two ago, I think.
It's not as bad as I made it out to be, they were clear about it being the edge, but visually, it's a sleight-of-hand that's annoying to me, I don't like when TV makers do it either.Initially, I thought they made it even curvier and kept the thickest point of the body the same, but that wasn't true, it is maybe 10-15mm thinner overall
I think it brings to lie about the Apple event PR and fandom that talk down Android phones as needing to measure them at the thickest point, but we measure Apple products at the thinnest point. If that doesn't scream special pleading or a double standard, then I don't know what does.I think the SD slot's presence is a contradiction then. There's no point for it to be there, its meaning is left in a no-man's land. It's like saying they felt they had to add a slot, but then...