or Connect

Posts by JeffDM

The previous iPhone standard was 3:2, so Apple hasn't officially moved anything away from 4:3 yet.I'll just think of it as a hobbyist with too much time on their hands in both cases, to hoax people. There's no reason for us to believe either of them are intended to be mockups of a real project, much less both.If a project is far enough along for Apple to provide physical test dummies to a case maker, they're almost certainly not going to make such a major change to the...
I just came back from a road trip across my state and a bit into the next state and back. I used both Apple maps on iOS 6 and iOS 5 maps with Google services. While both routes would work, Apple gave me a better route. Apple avoided a traffic snarl where the road crosses an active rail yard by taking a recently built overpass instead. I don't know if that was luck or not, but I think it shoes the upstart service can be competitor to the apparent incumbent gold...
You haters are so insecure, you troll Apple forums.
I don't know myself, I was just going by what an Apple exec supposedly told David Pogue;http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/150635/apple-exec-suggests-new-imacs-may-not-come-till-2013Apple's computer updates aren't set in stone, so it could still be this year, even next Tuesday if the timing is right
I didn't realize that 17 months was almost two years.But yes, I got annoyed that a new model supposedly wasn't going to be released until 2013, so bought a reconditioned model in June. They could have at least done a refresh to the latest chips, in my opinion.
Preface an attack on Apple with "As a stock holder..."
Google Maps has the same thing. Copy and pasted from the bottom line of their direction results:By your metric, doesn't that mean that Google Maps is a beta product?
Give it whatever name you darn please (frankly, I take the broader definition), but troll posts and troll accounts might go away without notice. If you want to disagree, fine, but intentionally incendiary comments, particularly against Apple fans, and those that make them repeatedly, don't belong here. This isn't a place for Samsung or Android fans to tell us were all dumb for choosing an Apple product. There are other places on the web for that. I don't go to android...
I never saw it in Google because of my somewhat rural location. Bing does have my location in their Birds Eye 45 degree view from two directions. Apple flyover only gets basic landscape topology for me, no 3D buildings or foliage. These features are nice, but the utility is often limited. SteetView proved helpful a couple times.
Bing Maps had something a lot like this about five years ago. Google finally gets around to offering it now?