or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

Why are you dragging me into this?¡
That is better than most big-budget sci-fi, Poster 182305-15.
I do, Poster 182305-15.
1) It would appear that PayPal and Samsung use the same ad agency. 2) Here’s where I think PayPal is doing it wrong. Apple just showed everyone how to do it right, but that’s with NFC which PayPal doesn’t use Sure, they have debit card with MC or Visa on it but that still goes through the multinational bank before hitting PayPal which may or may not pull funds from another bank, but we're talking directly. PayPal should be taking Apple’s lead by building off this concept...
He stated "we think" not that an absolute term that can't ever be altered and he never said useless. Jobs has another quote about the "current lot" of 7" tablets being DOA. He wasn't wrong. The iPad mini isn't neither part of that lot or 7" unless we are now calling 7.9" a 7" tablet which means the 9.7" iPad Air would be a 9" tablet. Those other tablets were also using phone apps and were a horrible 16:9 aspect ratio. The iPad are a useable 4:3. We also don't know what...
Assuming that cost is accurate, The A7 being cheaper now would have no direct barring on whatever A-series chip Apple would use in Mac-like PC because it's surely not going to use the A7.But regardless whatever they are cooking now are likely considerably cheaper than what Intel can offer at a given performance envelope.
Do you have citations for any of those comments because I don't recall Jobs saying any of those things.
Who the hell figured out that you can eat something that you've left rot for a year and smells like cat pee? I assume that only comes from a dare or desperation.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hákarl
He doesn't seem to know what a slur is, as he confuses it with a stereotype that is no different than saying Americans eat hamburgers and Italians eat pasta, but he did get ethnicity correct.ethnicity |eTHˈnisitē|noun (pl. ethnicities)- the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.It's a very broad term that is most defined by the culture of a nation even though we seem to be using it more and more to define one's race...
1) And here I thought it was Earth's scientists. 2) The term hole is another misnomer. It's a hole in the same way anything with a gravitational pull can suck things into it but the shape is mostly spherical, right? I assume that because of the high rotational speeds it does have an equatorial bulge despite it's gravitational pull.