or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

Considering the Google's own analytics and what Apple will presumably sell by the end of the year I think it's possible to have more iPhones with NFC working than Android-based devices. This will probably work out to be like app and data usage per device when compared to all Android-based devices.I'm curious how the other OEMs and Google will proceed. My guess is Google will get the same setup as Apple with the banks, which means Google will no longer store your card data...
Buy a lottery ticket. You'll have better odds of winning.
And yet they haven't loved Google Wallet which you claimed was the exact same thing and kept posting article stating why ´ú┐Pay will fail and how it was nothing special.
I don't think it auto-connects, but that's good since most have metered downloads with their cellular data. The automatic portion isn't really named well but it's better than you-no-longer-have-to-go-into-your-iOS-device-Settings-to-toggle-off-then-on-the-hotspot-so-it-will-finally-show-up-in-your-Mac.Also nice that they show the signal strength and battery life of your iDevice. It finally feels like an Apple solution.
Can you show me a major one that doesn't?edit: Here are the first 3 companies I looked up.Send email right from Amazon's :: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?skip=true#aEmail the Microsoft Store :: http://support2.microsoft.com/contactus/?ln=en-sgApple :: tcook@apple.comSo what is wrong with email? Now, I more sophisticated setup will use the web interface for such things while obfuscating the look and feel of traditional email, like Amazon...
At the time I even suggested that Apple wait another year to tie up lose ends before releasing it, but it wasn't until months later that I learned about their contract with Google for supplying the backend for Maps was expiring and Google wanted Apple to do things I'm very happy they didn't give into. I think I had read, even if Apple agreed to Google terms they were still only going to offer bitmaps to the iOS Maps app.Has anyone really had any major issues with Apple...
Really the argument shouldn't be whether Google Maps, with a huge lead in development, is more accurate or not on Android v iPhone with Apple Maps, but whether Apple Maps was the right choice for iOS when Google was sticking it to Apple by not offering any advanced features until Apple let Google violate user's privacy. Even with the expected growing pains Apple Maps definitely was better than the antiquated scrapes iOS had been using.If Apple is at fault, it's for not...
Who carries a debut card and cash with them? I'd say most Americans.
You are the one that wanted to how Apple Maps was improving as compared to Google Maps. You set that stage, not digitalclips.
1) At first I was excited because It bought this could be a way to test a web-presence for Apple Maps, but all the images appear static, with no modern webcode for dynamic mapping in a browser. It's more like looking at Contacts.2) I didn't seen an option to change or suggest a change for a route to a business. For a test I put in one to my doctor's office which still has you foolishly make a U-turn on a dirt road instead of taking a left at the light. I've reported it a...