or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

How do I fix the iMitosis of iMessage group conversations?
And Andre "Dr. Dre" Young is now a part of Apple.PS: Posting this Tupac song because I like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
A lossless codec is nice but it would be great if we could get both the sizes and processing requirements of decoding lossless reduced significantly. That area hasn't really moved much in over a decade.
1) I'd think a new digital format would be for all bands on iTunes. Perhaps it's to find a way to finally push digital music sales even further with a higher quality and/or a lower file size.2) One thing I always Apple failed at doing is recreating the experience with the album. Same goes for DVDs with interactive elements and extras.
No problem. Can I can get you anything else? France's failed attempt at a trojan horse designed to attack America, per chance? Interesting stuff. I've been there. Interesting place.
How did you come to that conclusion? That's for doing the update on the device which includes the download and swap space needed for the install, or are you counting against the maximum BASE-10 capacity against the BASE-2 file system?It's not a setting, you need to add water to start the process. If you want an iPhone 6 you submerge it in water for 4 hours and if you want an iPhone 6 Plus you submerge for 8 hours. This is all standard stuff.Apple has also included those...
I love Apple under Tim Cook. Crisp, clear and to the point.
I assume he means Northern Ireland. Frankly, I hate when smaller islands are split like that so I say give to the dominance party. Northern Ireland becomes part of Ireland and Haiti becomes part of Dominican Republic, and France gets Saint Martin (sorry @PhilBoogie).On a more depressing note, have you seen the satellite images of what Haitians have done their part of the island. I've been there. It's upsetting. Reminds me of how the Polynesians decimated Easter Island and ...
Britain did vote. They said no.Seriously though, if you let everypne in the UK vote Scotland would never be allowed its independence.
I doubt it. Most affluent Apple customers probably have built in systems. I think it's best to create the protocol and let others install it. Have you looked at the Pioneer and Alpine options on the market?