or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

You wrote, "If you are going to have children, I think you should do it early and learn to juggle parenting and career."At what age are humans biologically ready to have children? At what age do American humans typically graduate college and embark on a career?
So you think it's better to have children before you have an education, career, stability, or money? I don't. I think people should only have children when it's feasible, not because of a mistake, to save their failing relationship, to trap a guy, because you're lonely, you thought it would be cool, you think it will make you more mature, or any other reason. This is a new life were talking about not a gym membership! If you're goal for having a child is to satisfy your...
What do you think is the prime breeding age?
As a general rule it doesn't seem to be a good idea but I would say it's a better idea than a girl getting pregnant at 15yo.
THAT IS NOT PAY!How can you know that for sure. I would say Pay is probably faster and more convenient because using Touch ID is easier and faster than typing in a PIN. Of course, Google Wallet doesn't have the Secure Element so perhaps access to it on the NAND in the OS is faster than Apple's discrete solution built with security in mind. That said, I would wager that the time difference between accessing and decrypting the data is much smaller between devices than the...
Are you joking or do you really think I mean for them to wait until they are retired and on Medicare?
It's not because it's taboo, it's because it's a pejorative that has no basis in science to simply say "women are emotional" with an implication that men are not. People are emotional.You can be emotional by acting out aggressively rather than crying. There is also a lot of culture built into how the sexes are expected to react.There are plenty of videos of guys freaking out, too.
I don't. The implementation is the idea in this instance. One of their FAQ is what info Google Wallet stores about transactions without having a FAQ about what Google stores about your transactions.
Yikes!Q: Do I need to be connected to the internet to use Google Wallet for tap and pay?A: You will need to be connected to the internet in order to unlock the app with your 4-digit security PIN and tap and pay in stores.Double yikes!Q: How does Google Wallet protect my payment credentials?A: Google Wallet stores your credit and debit cards on secure servers.
Touch ID is faster than having to turn on and input your PIN. Apple works with each bank to get a representational card number, whereas Google uses a Bancorp issued MasterCard number to route your purchases in a pseudo-tokenization through a 3rd--party. I think it's also only available with Android 4.4 which means relatively few Android-based devices compared to those that will be able to do it with the iPhone 5 and up on iOS 8.x soon enough.I'm guessing Google will adopt...