or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

No.
Because of the severity of the disease and likelihood to kill its host there are extra precautions being taken to help ensure that there is no accidental exposure.
That's very shortsighted. There are many factors as to how music evolves and a good portion of that is because the dominate culture (don't read that as superior) has a lot more influence, especially when war, disease, slavery, and other factors eradicate a culture.
I just took the Hot Shower Challenge. Totally nailed it!
OK, so you're a hypocrite. First not talking about the original topic and then again for altering the topic yourself.
I do recall there were some weaker episodes but what was a head scratcher about it. I just read the synopsis; it seems like it was a quick overview of the origin of life. That's definitely not easy to put into a single episode.Since there is no arc to follow jump to episode 7 "The Clean Room" and see how you feel about that one. I think that was my favourite (or at least the one I recall liking the most). Next I'd say that episode 5 "Hiding in the Light" which documents...
Do you have a link for this study that shows is can survive outside the body or any evidence that it's ever been contracted from proximal but not physical contact with an infected person?
Think of the first post as a stem cell.
If you haven't already you should check out the new Cosmos series hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson. The series covers many well known names but also delves into many that have made amazing contributions that are fairly unknown. My favourite from the first season is Clair Patterson.
The name is Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis which can be abbreviated as ALS. It can also referred to as motor neurone disease (MND), Charcot disease, and, in the United States, Lou Gehrig's disease. Lou Gehrig's disease only became popular because at the time he was the most famous person with it.