or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

Your joke might be more realistic than you imagine.
1) I'm really not. I'll even move the conversation from BB to Apple. The iPhone 6 Plus is not as comfortable as a smaller and lighter iPhone in your pocket.2) The Passport has an "executive," visual appeal but all the reviews I've read said the keyboard isn't as good as keyboard on previous BB devices. I found that to be shocking since that's the one thing BB had going for it. If they make a physical keyboard that is less effective than their previous physical keyboards...
They aren't exactly consistent who knows what they'll do.
1) It is more uncomfortable just as the iPhone 6 Plus isn't as comfortable as a smaller and lighter iPhone.2) You tried to paint the Passport as being just as comfortable as a gov't. issued passport because of a 2D measurement, which may sound great for a 30 second ad or billboard for a cheap talking point but you should know better.
The US has plastic passport cards, too, but they are the size of a CC so they fit in your wallet. What are the dimensions of yours?edit:edit 2: This doesn't list the dimensions, just pointing out what they look like and how their uses differ. Do EU countries have something similar since it's so easy to travel between countries?http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/information/card/Difference-Between-Passport-Book-and-Card.html
Having the same footprint as something else doesn't make it the exact same as something else. That rigidity, thickness and weight make considerably worse to have in your pocket than a gov't. isssued passport. Hell, even much smaller handsets are more uncomfortable in your pocket than a gov't. issued passport because it's has more volume, weight and doesn't bend when you clothing bends.
It does, but maybe they will see a need for a 4" device with updated internals to make up the mid-tier next year.
Doesn't qualifying "the same" with "basically" not work to his point? The iPhone 6 basically has the same stuff as the iPhone 6 Plus, which is to say that most of the specs are the same with some minor deviation.
That would mean Apple will change the size of the elements if they are going to deviate from their point system. My guess is they won't do that if they are keeping the display the same size. Now this mythical 12.9" iPad which could do side-by-side ≈7.9" windows is a different story, but the current rumour is that won't launch this year.
That's my point.