or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

My complaint with the first beta of iTunes 12 is that no playlists would appear with Home Sharing networks. I had to reinstall ITunes 11.x. I wonder if that feature will be re-added.
Sounds like someone has looted your sense of humour. 😇
Don't forget ostracizing any tech that actually makes things easier to use.
John Gruber of Daring Fireball wrote something similar about only getting them in the past month and they were all for knock off Ray-Ban sunglasses.You can report them, but it's a really archaic setup at this point (or, rather, no setup)…http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5821
When you're talking about 10s to 100s of million of iMessage users and billions of messages a few hundred individuals isn't even a handful. That isn't to say that Apple shouldn't work to prevent it but it's not a "problem" at that fraction of a fraction of a percent. That said, I bet the number of people that have received iMessage spam are at te very least in the tens of thousands.
1) Years ago they announced Resolution Independence as a major new feature for some version of Mac OS X before silently dropping it from their website months later. I'm sure there have been other incomplete features they had to adjust for whatever reason.2) if they were going to include it then why take the time to alter the System Preferences title a few betas back? I agree that Apple doing a "sike!" sounds un-Apple but so does changing the setting just to rename it again...
I thought you were talking about Lightning.
I have no idea what he wrote but of course he believes they'd sold at least phone. He's seen at least one Samsung handset. What I assume he's questioning is the number of handsets, which can't be verified simply because they don't list units in a transparent manner.
That would be nice but it seems a little late in the game to start implementing that now, especially after they changed the wording to specifically mention the Menu Bar and Dock. My guess is that it's not going to happen with Yosemite.