or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

As noted, between prolonged uses you had to turn if OFF and then turn it back ON again to get it to resend a signal that your Mac could see. Now you can simply leave it enabled and it will show up in your Mac's WiFi
Someone else will have to take over. I'm jumping on a plane and I won't have WiFi.
You wrote, "but it doesn't show up as described in the article if I leave Personal Hotspot turned off. "If you turn OFF your personal hotspot on your iDevice running iOS 8 then your Mac running Yosemite (or any other version of Mac OS X) won't be able to see it because you explicitly turned it off.
I think it will go differently. Despite what some Android users say about not caring about security, most people do, and in light of all the breaches at major corporations I think Google will see that they need to include this ASAP or they will risk losing even more customers to Apple.
Considering the Google's own analytics and what Apple will presumably sell by the end of the year I think it's possible to have more iPhones with NFC working than Android-based devices. This will probably work out to be like app and data usage per device when compared to all Android-based devices.I'm curious how the other OEMs and Google will proceed. My guess is Google will get the same setup as Apple with the banks, which means Google will no longer store your card data...
Buy a lottery ticket. You'll have better odds of winning.
And yet they haven't loved Google Wallet which you claimed was the exact same thing and kept posting article stating why ´ú┐Pay will fail and how it was nothing special.
I don't think it auto-connects, but that's good since most have metered downloads with their cellular data. The automatic portion isn't really named well but it's better than you-no-longer-have-to-go-into-your-iOS-device-Settings-to-toggle-off-then-on-the-hotspot-so-it-will-finally-show-up-in-your-Mac.Also nice that they show the signal strength and battery life of your iDevice. It finally feels like an Apple solution.
Can you show me a major one that doesn't?edit: Here are the first 3 companies I looked up.Send email right from Amazon's :: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?skip=true#aEmail the Microsoft Store :: http://support2.microsoft.com/contactus/?ln=en-sgApple :: tcook@apple.comSo what is wrong with email? Now, I more sophisticated setup will use the web interface for such things while obfuscating the look and feel of traditional email, like Amazon...
At the time I even suggested that Apple wait another year to tie up lose ends before releasing it, but it wasn't until months later that I learned about their contract with Google for supplying the backend for Maps was expiring and Google wanted Apple to do things I'm very happy they didn't give into. I think I had read, even if Apple agreed to Google terms they were still only going to offer bitmaps to the iOS Maps app.Has anyone really had any major issues with Apple...