or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

Because it's a freaking smartphone is why people care about battery life. Everyone cares about using everything but they also want to be able to use everything before the device dies on them.If battery life isn't something we should consider then why do vendors and reviews post the battery life of different usage types?
What is wrong with saying people have a responsibility to protect themselves? I clearly stated that being attacked or robbed is not their fault but to say you bear no blame from purposely putting yourself in harms way is just passing the buck. I'm getting sick of people not taking any personal responsibility for what transpires in their lives.Louis Pasteur's "“Chance favors the prepared" fits well here.I knew someone that got pulled over for having an expired license...
1) What does that have to do with people taking basic measures to protect themselves?2) The times in which people kept left their homes (and cars) unlocked were in smaller societies where everyone knew each other. It had nothing to do with a shift in morals, but rather a shift in scale.
Your comment is the same as saying, "It's not my fault he was driving drunk when he sideswiped me so why is it my responsibility to wear a seatbelt?' If you don't want to protect your valuables that's your choice but I hope you're not going to act like a hypocrite and say "Why does this stuff always happen to me?" if your valuables are easily stolen and used by others. It's like choosing to not lock your car when you leave it unattended or keeping your house key under a...
Now this is some first rate arguing. 👍
I would rather have an app that can warn me when certain people are getting too close to my location.
The CarPlay device is your iPhone. The display in your car's dash is just a second monitor that will allow the CarPlay UI from your iPhone to be displayed. Now Apple might be able to do what you say but it will be all within iOS on your iPhone, but I doubt they will since a 126,000 sq mile area of route and location information would take a long time to download just to store on your iPhone just in case you lose your internet connection for an extended period of time. If...
Excellent aftermarket solution once we can get a hack for CarPlay on the main screen.
Siri was filled with using other services in their backend from day one.
Yes, but I would have thought a company like Google would have done it, not some no-nameI think services cover all the major browsers. I used to use one that plugs into the Mac for Safari years ago. I'm just surprised a company like Google hasn't created their own as it would allow them to "protect" users from random people while being able to get more data about usage patterns because it would even cover what I could be posting here, right now.