or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

Remember the original iPhone? Compare the volume and weight for that device with a 3.5" display to the last two models with a 4" display. It's both less volume and lighter. The iPhone 4/4S feels like an archaic brick after pick one up if you're an iPhone 5/5S user.If the talk of being thinner and having rounded edges are true it may not really feel any bigger or certainly not as excessively large as the Android phone were a few years ago. It may even on par with the weight...
1) I don't know if they are using Google's service or some other method to determine if sites may have been compromised but after Heartbleed but 1Password implemented Watchtower to let you know if you should change your password.2) Google has one user-level security option I wish Apple (and Dropbox et al.) would adopt. Besides the two-step verification they have unique codes used for eachl app on each device that will access Gmail outside of a web browser.There isn't....
At least it was done with a decent amount of water and good contraption to dump it, although I had wished there would have been some elaborate Rube Goldbergish setups.
Let's move to dropping an ice buck on someone's head?
How can you tell it's inkjet? The lightbulb design makes it obvious of the type because of how it illuminates, but can't that printer design also be used for laser? Is there a specific different printer design that would look better?
So then why wouldn't they be given a new public beta if it's about user satisfaction and feature improvements when the key features aren't working in the current public beta which will lead to less satisfaction.
I can't imagine a scenario where that doesn't happen.
So there is a new feature of iMessage in Yosemite that appeared during an earlier beta release. It's a feature that should have been there from the start or have been reworked on the iOS side once iMessage for Mac was created. That feature is the splitting of hyperlinks and their labels into separate text in the iMessage text field. Previously this would show up as the formatted hyperlink which would be stored on the iMessage server fine and received by other Macs...
If they don't update the public betas people are testing then what good is it to have a public beta in the first place? Is that one incident that was equal to DP beta 4 really going to give them all the info they need before the official release?
I guess not. I assumed that once the public betas were released that they would be in sync with the rest of the developer betas.