or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

So your claim is that Apple is aware of every issue you've had before you've had it? Can you prove that?
It's a great display so there is no need to make artificial claims about the specs.PS: Going to Preferences and then change to BB Code Editor will prevent you having those weird formatting issues.
I see them all the time and know many people that own them. They stand out due to their high gloss colours.
Why do you think the LG 34UMP is 4K?
tl;dr
I love that aspect ratio (2.39 based on the resolution, not 2.33) and at 34" it's only means the display height is only 0.1" shorter than the current 27" 16:9 displays Apple offers, but it's not 4K UHD. It's about 60% of the pixels found in a 16:9 4K UHD display.
iPad Shot The Sheriff–Bob Marley, circa 1973
Unless I feel that holding a 4.7" iPhone is all I need to make that decision then I might do that. That said, I don't think that's a big issue for Apple, expect for launch weekend and first quarter sales figures as the analysts might predict doom and gloom, but over all not a big issue for Apple since these customers are going to buy an iPhone either way.
So far I've found no way to alter it. I hope it turns out to be possible.
Sure.http://lmgtfy.com/?q=iphone+6+5.5+inch+leak