or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

I meant the bands on the back of the rumoured iPhone casing separating the metal backing, not a watch band.
If Samsung stated their Apple knockoffs were parody products they might be able to get away with blatant copying¡
So what could that building be? Simply because there is no room outside the auditorium for 2,300 people to look at the devices? Could it be a demo home for HomeKit-compatible equipment? Something else?
Surely this proves there will be a 5.5" iPhone¡
1) NFC and inductive charging? Two things I'm told that will never exist on an iPhone. Not that this is proof that it will, but it is proof that Apple is at least spending time trying to come up with unique ways to incorporate these technologies. 2) Each of these are potential reasons why the rumoured leaks show thick, ugly bands.
Which seems like a perfect fit for Touch ID.
There is plenty of data out there with most of it being very digestible. I've stated the clear benefits more than a few time despite seeing comments like your and being told it's a dead-end tech for years.
That's the problem with their fragmentation and lack of order. Developers who want to target the highest number of potential customers have to focus on the APIs available for the highest number of potential customers. A developer could use the latest API for newer devices with a fallback for older OSes but that's a lot of extra effort.I think Google uses that versioning system to make it seem better than it is, but each primary version number should be unique to a whole...
That sounds like how Windows is designed and why it's such a mess.