or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

I'm for generic screening for severe defects, stem cell research, contraception, euthanasia and measures for population growth control.
"And since a man can't make one, he has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one." —Tupac Shakur
In some philosophical way, sure, but if you are getting any degree or trade you usually have to spend a lot of time and money to get to a goal before you can a job utilizing that skill at a wage that can pay back the expense. Since you can die at any point your implication holds.Why have an issue with someone planning ahead. If they decide not to use those eggs what's the big deal?
I don't understand your questions. You might as well ask: Why get an education if you don't know if you'll live long enough to take advantage it?
But only for those who want hermaphrodites as children since they want a "no comprise" solution like their MS Surface.(My apologies to actual hermaphrodites if that sounds offensive)
How so? Typically having children a little later in life means you're more intelligent, mature, stable, and more financially secure. What is selfish about waiting until your 30s?Again, how so? We're not talking about a woman's eggs late in life but young, healthy eggs. It seems like the best possible scenario and I expect it to become more common. Save those eggs when you're young and then have the children when you're ready.There is also some reports that older sperm...
Why not?
That still leaves one question unanswered: How much will cost male Apple employees to be allowed to masturbate at work?
I also suggest not using real answers for the security questions. If you use a password manager it's easy enough to keep these organized, but there is also the Secure Notes in Keychain, or even physically written down in a booklet as one doing a physical B&E isn't likely the same person looking to break into your accounts.Of course, with security their is almost always an inverse relation to convenience so at the very least I suggest people use the same atypical answers...
These are all solutions with pros and cons, and there are many other solutions, but suggesting not having a unique password per site/account is not one of them. As for remembering, why do that? Use a password manager.