or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

Perhaps, but science has allowed us to examine history to correct inaccuracies. For instance, Herodotus, "The Father of History", painted a very dark picture of the Persians that wasn't accurate. We also live in a complex world with extensive communication so the history is written from not just the victor, but also the loser, as well as those that didn't even participate.
Crowley, calling a person an idiot is an ad hominem… and it may also get you in their signature.
A very recent example among many is you just stated that Happy Holidays only refers to Christmas. Can't get any more intolerant, arrogant and elitist than that.
I believe that would be Ramadan Mubarak, but your point still stands.
And did themselves to the Native Americans when they ruled the Colonies.
Two words? It's post after post from you about your intolerance of others that don't share your customs.Hyperbole can be funny, but that isn't, especially after 8 attempts and having zero basis in fact.
I'm a person and I accept the customs of the different religions in my community and the communities in which I visit so, again, it clearly exists even though you choose to be intolerant."The next time you see someone who is different from you think about what their day might be like.Think about all of the events of their life leading up to that point. Then think about what part of your day do you want to be."
Clearly I think people should be allowed to have practice their own religions so you're wrong.
As I've stated, I celebrate Christmas and I say Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it. Those that don't I use the appropriate statement, and if I don't know I use the generalize Happy Holidays statement. This is really simple shit and you and Frost's posts sound insane to think this threatens your religion or customs in any way… but, oh yeah, Christians are so persecuted that they can't get anywhere in politics and they are on the verge of extinction.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! All the ones where you say that you say you tell everyone Merry Christmas without consideration for other cultures, as well as all the ones you claim that not saying Merry Christmas to everyone — as opposed to just those that celebrate the holiday — will somehow "dilute" the meaning of Christmas and wear away your persecuted religion.