or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

I guess Monday is starting off with a troll. This doesn't bode well for the rest of the week. It wasn't clear to me? That doesn't even make sense.
So where exactly am I trying to rewrite history? I thought my comment was clear. Since Apple only has one CEO I thought it was clear I was referring to Cook and the naysayers that claim Apple hasn't released any new products because they haven't released any new product categories. My initial comment may not have been as clear as it could be but you also made an erroneous assumption, which is something you have yet to admit.PS: You've edited your last two posts. Does that...
He quoted exactly what I wrote. I edited my comment after I read his reply to make my comment more clear.
Not entirely. They want you to be silent if you you decide to question the word of God or talk about civil liberties.
I'm not talking about Maestri.
How is this possible when Apple hasn't updated anything since Cook became CEO¬°
Saying there are differences now is not the same as making a case as to why it would be beneficial to Apple to license iOS.
Two words: Mission Accomplished.
That's why you quote the original comment and then write your correction. I had no idea what was wrong either.
Why is that unreasonable if someone is casing they will stop buying the products of a company. If I stopped buying Ans subsequently stopped using Apple's products as a result I would also stop reading and posting to this site.Why not say that to the person clearly posting a ridiculous statement?