or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

1) THAT'S NOT PROOF!2) Did you even look at what Google says their size breakdown comes out to? A surprisingly small number of handsets are in the 5.5" range which means the market is buying many more smaller devices.
I expect that and many other types of clothing to be introduced, but I don't expect that Ralph Lauren shirt to be very successful, nor do I see that style of "smart-wear" which is just clothing with some bulky electronics sewn to be a hit. At some point many years down the road I expect there will be small, flexible, and power efficient components that will added to clothing with no visual and hardly any tactile different in the material.Nike is said to have the shoes with...
THAT IS NOT PROOF! YOU MAKING A GUESS BASED ON YOUR DESIRES! THAT IS NOT SCIENTIFIC! YOU ALMOST HAVE A HYPOTHESIS IF YOU WERE TO WORD IT PROPERLY BUT YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF!
I always have concerns but some basic biometrics being recorded by an Apple device that then gets stored in your iPhone's Health app and synced with iCloud that could be compromised and used in nefarious was is very, very far down on my list of worrisome things in the world.I think this sort data will be very useful in understanding our personal health and habits better, as well as understanding society's traits and habits. Just yesterday Jawbone scratched the...
1) If we look at it from a pronunciation standpoint the 'r' in both words is pronounced, but the 'h' in honor isn't . For color I'd change the 'c' to a 'k'.2) If I could go back in time I would prevent the Great Vowel Shift from happening. What a mess it made for English in compared to other languages.
I think it's more an issue of written text without the contextual build up of a story. That's why I'm such a fan of the sarcmark and have personally adopted an easily typed character that is very similar to the Ethiopian temherte slaqî or temherte slaq (U+00A1) ( ¡ ).
1) Ah, I see. That was just spitballing ideas. I was making no predictions about what I think will come.2) The wrist is simply a great place for wearable electronics. I suspect wearables will be all over but the wrist is first and will continue being used.
What part? You don't think there will ever be a sustainable and popular wearables market? You don't think there will ever be sub-dermal CE?
I don't see it that way at all. I see the M7 as being in the wrong place. Those sensors are best served by being on your person. I see wearables as a market segment I've wasted a long time for. The wrist is just the first step in intelligent wearables. Eventually I see subnormal implants and even a one-day-pill that monitors your vitals which will send to some wearable which then passes it on to your phone or directly to your private network for data collection. I then see...
All languages are fucked up and for more reasons than you can shake a stick at. Idioms are fucked up! English is really fucked up. All dialects! The number of stupid things in language are virtually infinite.I think it was Einstein that suggested that language be changed to be easier to read and write with simpler rules so children can focus on learning more important things (like maths and science) instead of wasting so much time and energy on learning archaic and...