or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

You can see which browsers and IP addresses have logged into Dropbox, as well Unlink any devices, but I don't think a password change is in order with this alleged breach.
This isn't a Dropbox breach so it shouldn't be added. That said, I really wish Dropbox would catch up to Google and Apple with the ability to create app/platform specific passwords that will only allow itself to be used in one place, never to access their website directly, as well allow the user to specify which folder(s) can be accessed with that password to help further isolate any potential data breaches.
Here is what 1Password has to say about it for those that still store your 1PDB in Dropbox. http://blog.agilebits.com/2014/01/12/dropbox-breach-hoax-1password-security-master-password/
Can you explain?
If he's sincere about only wanting to enter a person's property with a warrant, like with a vehicle or residence, then why he can't simply use a warrant to get Apple to reset an account password, which they can use to access the owner's device directly? But it sounds like what he wants is a backdoor that they can use to secretly monitor people without them knowing about it.
1) Ah, I forgot about QT as I rarely ever use it expect to strip audio, make a clip, or combine clips, all of which I don't ever seem to do any more.2) Is that the movie Non-Stop with Liam Neeson?But what are the results of Disk Utility? I ask because I'd expect that kind of issue to be pervasive if it's not an issue with the file system.
If laws aren't good then politicians need to have them changed, but I don't think expecting companies to pay more in taxes because they are profitable is the right answer. I certainly look for all the tax breaks I can get when filing and I don't consider myself unethical or pro-planet effing as a result.
No issues with my widget order in Notification Center at any stage of developmentDashboard is deprecated. Do they even advertise it as a feature.No issues with a single Plug-In settingIsn't iBooks Author a separate DL?That looks like an iTunes bug, not a Yosemite bugHave you checked your permissions and disk to make sure it's all working properly. I say that because number 1 and 3 sound like issues that happen when permissions are fucked. If they are fine then I would...
Possibly, and if anyone can do it it's Apple, but there doesn't seem to be too many cases where that works out. Take the MS Surface wanting to be a great desktop and a great tablet, and the whole big.LITTLE attempts to offer fast performance and good power usage. Even on the Macs with the GPU switching between integrated and discrete there are issues that cause an app that doesn't use much GPU performance to force the dGPU to switch on.
So the question on my mind has been: Why only the iPhone 5C and 5S and up?Other iPhones support iOS 8 and Passbook so what is it about the iPhone 5 and older devices that make it not feasible for Apple to include when it could help sell more Watches? Neither of them have the Secure Element, and the iPhone 5C doesn't have Touch ID as well as the same A-series chip in the iPhone 5, as far as I can tell.