or Connect

Posts by SolipsismX

That's right from Gruber that he was making a joke but even after re-reading it I don't see how that statement is in any way jokey. Regardless, wearables have been here for a multitude decades and will only continue to increase as electronics get smaller, become more power efficient, and batteries densities get higher. This market will only continue to grow in the digital age.
I'd like to see more DCs being built as well.How are they not competitive? How is Amazon, MS and Google competitive with iTunes Servers? How are they competitive with services like Handoff, Continuity, and the dozens of other integrated cloud-based features that you haven't even considered simply because they are seamless?So a for-profit is concern with profits and no other for-profit company is? If it was just about maximizing profits in your myopic view of the company...
1) He's had people giving him plenty of accurate information in the past.2) He isn't know for making statements such statements. If he predictions he tends to qualify them as such.3) He clearly stated, "...after Apple announces their wrist wearable thing next month." I don't know how else to interpret that except to say that Gruber believes it's a foregone conclusion that a wristworn device from Apple will be announced next month. His source could be lying or his source...
The 2nd video doesn't show the video's red progress bar being moved to the correct location but like in the 1st one but when I hit play it starts near where it should, at 1h:31m:20s, which is odd.At least we now you need the embed format and should use the seconds only time format for best results.This has been informative.
These are my results…Embedded, seconds only :: www.youtube.com/embed/h7Qtp6Iv7a0?start=5526Embedded, readable time :: www.youtube.com/embed/h7Qtp6Iv7a0?start=1h31m39sNot embedded, seconds only :: www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Qtp6Iv7a0&t=5525Not embedded, readable time :: www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Qtp6Iv7a0&t=1h31m39sIn conclusion, you can use either time format so long as you use the youtube.com/embed/ format, not the youtube.com/watch format with the forum's markup tag for...
Note you're using HTML:Code:…and I assume @PhilBoogie was using the forum's video tag markup, which is what I've always tried to use with the below format for time which doesn't use clumped seconds but hours, minutes and seconds.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Qtp6Iv7a0&t=1h31m39sIs there an easy way to make that code or do I need to save the...
And 1P's auditing features help you figure out which ones are weak passwords, which ones haven't bene changed in a long time (something I typically don't need to worry about since I'm using a unique password for each site but I do change them every 3 years), and their new Watchtower service that lets you know if a site has been compromised. On top of that there are all the other features included.My only quibbles with 1P are (in order of most to least difficult):An option...
1) That is the trick, isn't it? Either they can find some clever way to compensate (which I think is unlikely unless they use two cameras) or they just don't have the grill over the camera.2) Apple has been using sapphire for the camera, but I'm sure how prevalent that is in phones at this time.
Private messages and account settings are unencrypted, too. My originating IP would be the same for everyone on the public WiFi.
Nope and nope.http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/1passwordanywhere.html