or Connect

Posts by gremlin

That's the way to do it
Sorry, I pressed "Submit" too early.  The other thing to get me thinking was what some earlier posters said about how if Apple had done the free trial and paid the artists for the three months then Spotify and all the other subscription-based companies may have had an argument with unit-cometative complaints, now Apple can say they were forced to pay.   As for the media being negative towards Apple, thats pretty much a given on most stories and yet they still manage to...
The more I think about this the more I hope Apple had this planned from the start:  Apple Music didn't really make that big of a splash at the announcement, now everyone knows about it, they associate Apple with Taylor Swift and having a close relationship with artists, and they are aware that they can have a 3 month trial of the free service.  If it was planned it was genius!
Trilobal?    
FanDroids hate a walled-garden and want an open and free ecosystem - they must hate the idea of ApplePay... lets see how their  on with their credit card information
I really can't see why this is such a bad deal. When FB buys whatsapp for $19B or google buys Nest for around the $3B mark, no one seems to comment. The negative Apple press is curious. From what I've seen of the Beats subscription service I can see apple turning it into a great thing to complement iTunes song purchase model. Steve was right when iTunes first started saying people want to own their music, but now i think more and more ppl are happy to pay a small...
... Ahhh.. I was gunna say - i struggle to type with my fingers; apple want me to type with my backside now???
How could it have been anything but?  Touch was new!   Samsung want to show this was the beginning of their design principals and inspired their touch phones.
Just because the calendar ends in 2012 doesn't mean the world is going to end - is it not possible that the Mayan gent responsible for calendar production just though "well, I'm up to 2012, I'm not gunna be around to enjoy it so I think I'll kickback for the rest of my contract"? Personally, my contract runs out in September and I kicked back months ago - I admire the Mayan for getting all the way to 2012!
This video was on BBC's news page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7845988.stm It has some MSN spokesperson comparing a 25 year old mac to a 'modern' PC - what a great idea! Any guesses which she chose?