or Connect

Posts by Entropys

I always wondered what a dogs heart rate was.
I don't believe tales of force touch on iPads or iPhones. There isnt enough room. Look at the tear downs of MacBooks and you can see what I mean. Incorporating force touch into the stylus in the other hand, I can believe.
Are you sure it isn't just connecting to a flat wireless charger on the underside of the watch? Where is the evidence that data is involved? Look carefully at the second picture.
The sat base station that can allow up to five phones to connect at a time is a big improvement on the old brick style sat phones we are still inflicted with by iridium that perform really, really badly. The sat phones on the market today are essentially the same phones available since 2007. But there is still a massive opportunity for improvement. I would have thought Apple or Google would have bought iridium' sorry butt years ago. The tech has been mostly stationary for...
Actually I find that sometimes Apple is more up to date than google, most often with satellite imagery. The point is sometimes one is more up to date than the other, and other times it's the other way around.
Surface business share will grow rapidly as IT departments can treat it like just another PC. That is not the case with an iOS device. Worse, it's from Apple that the IT department managed to quarantine in the graphics department for decades before a user led break out over the last five years. IT will have its vengeance on the user. Just you wait.
Like nearly all western governments,Australia's Treasury adopted the Keynesian model of high spending to ameliorate a downturn, only to discover how politically impossible it is to turn off the tap once the economy turns up again. Any tightening of the belt or cut in spending is labelled as unfair. Pigs at the trough always squeal for more. So rather than cut spending, politicians scrabble around trying to raise revenue from easy targets who don't have a constituency to...
On ya apple insider. Hope your junket to Switzerland is fully tax deductible!
It's OK. He is a duck. They can sit on the surface.
as an aside, and not leaving the appalling pretenishness of the dude living in a five story upper east side Manhattan townhouse, no doubt living on 'old' inherited money, I think the upcoming elections in the UK will mark a clear end to Britain. From here on it will break apart into inward looking irrelevance, regardless of who wins.