or Connect

Posts by Entropys

I can u dear stand why you are happy with a bare bones e reader if you mostly use the iPad for reading, Enzo. But I would have thought that the reason for a desktop version is more powerful ebook management, including editing metadata. It should also be not seen to enforce lockin, which is just wrong.
I am sure Apple has the tax money set aside. This is the way you challenge laws like this. Through the court system.
The French government didn't have to be venal that it agreed to that lobbying though. Contrary to popular opinion, not all politicians are stupid idiots who believe anything some lobbyist tells them.No, follow the money. How much of this tax actually makes it to the record companies, let alone the artists. Euroweenies are the worst tax eaters on the planet.
All good and all, but they haven't up dated the Thunderbolt Display yet. Very overpriced, especially without thunderbolt 2 or USB3.
Well, at first glance it looks like a mistake, but i would make the observation now the whole world knows tmobile has both the iPhone 5S and the Samsung Note 3 It was most likely a mistake, but Silk purse from a sow's ear and all that.
So...why wasn't blackberry on that chart?
I suspect apple is heartbroken if people are prepared to pay for a higher margin product. Heartbroken. That said, is the 5C selling as well as a 4S a year ago? Or better? Is this carry on just a short seller strategy?
I suspect you will be spot on there. The reviews will all say: like the iphone sensor.
Another way of looking at this is that one of the reasons android phones are large is because it was a gap Apple left in the market which allowed android manufacturers to differentiate (well, that and allow for a bigger battery).Apple didn't leave a gap in the iPod market, and thus nobody else got any traction. I wouldn't want a larger phone than a 5, as I have an iPad. But I can see that some people do want a larger phone, and this information would tell you that a...
The one more thing I would like would be either the Apple TV with AppStore, or a matching expansion chassis for the Mac Pro that can also serve as a stand alone itunes server for the consumer market