or Connect

Posts by Entropys

Does anyone know if the 5C is outselling the 4S when it was second position in the line up last year? If so, it would have to be a success. These analysts are just pissed Apple isn't following the strategy they think it should (move downmarket).
So to be clear, this will allow you to call someone's landline or mobile from your mac?
What a spoilsport, Neolos. Taking sales tax in the USA and GST in Australia would make the difference less significant. How could JC bitch about that? Apple Au have gotten a lot slacker about the Apple tax lately. Maybe they haven't been taking as big an exchange rate risk factor into account as they have in the past. Back on topic, the fact they are making the sharp 4K monitor available does not bode well for an update to the apple display. Where is the updated display...
I can u dear stand why you are happy with a bare bones e reader if you mostly use the iPad for reading, Enzo. But I would have thought that the reason for a desktop version is more powerful ebook management, including editing metadata. It should also be not seen to enforce lockin, which is just wrong.
I am sure Apple has the tax money set aside. This is the way you challenge laws like this. Through the court system.
The French government didn't have to be venal that it agreed to that lobbying though. Contrary to popular opinion, not all politicians are stupid idiots who believe anything some lobbyist tells them.No, follow the money. How much of this tax actually makes it to the record companies, let alone the artists. Euroweenies are the worst tax eaters on the planet.
All good and all, but they haven't up dated the Thunderbolt Display yet. Very overpriced, especially without thunderbolt 2 or USB3.
Well, at first glance it looks like a mistake, but i would make the observation now the whole world knows tmobile has both the iPhone 5S and the Samsung Note 3 It was most likely a mistake, but Silk purse from a sow's ear and all that.
So...why wasn't blackberry on that chart?
I suspect apple is heartbroken if people are prepared to pay for a higher margin product. Heartbroken. That said, is the 5C selling as well as a 4S a year ago? Or better? Is this carry on just a short seller strategy?