or Connect

Posts by Entropys

I suspect you will be spot on there. The reviews will all say: like the iphone sensor.
Another way of looking at this is that one of the reasons android phones are large is because it was a gap Apple left in the market which allowed android manufacturers to differentiate (well, that and allow for a bigger battery).Apple didn't leave a gap in the iPod market, and thus nobody else got any traction. I wouldn't want a larger phone than a 5, as I have an iPad. But I can see that some people do want a larger phone, and this information would tell you that a...
The one more thing I would like would be either the Apple TV with AppStore, or a matching expansion chassis for the Mac Pro that can also serve as a stand alone itunes server for the consumer market
Did you actually read Mr Perry's comment?Then, you would understand that "I realize that Amazon sometimes has to pay cellular download fees" means that Mr Perry is well aware that you, the user, is not paying the cellular download fees, but Amazon is, because the carrier still wants to charge someone. Amazon, who is thus paying the cellular downloads, is trying to recoup the cost off the book authors, because they are a much easier target than raising the price of the...
You know, with that configuration, there would be even less reason to buy an MS surface.
i think if it didn't have wifi it might also have a battery life that is better than a joke. And as others have noted, its butt ugly. I suspect it was rushed to market before it was ready.
Not in an industrial elevator so I'm calling fake.
has it occurred to you that apps that use direction might just need to link into the backend of the compass.app to work? People might get a bit upset when their starmap doesnt work....Mind you I would certainly like it if some of those apps could be hidden more effectively than stashing them in a folder on the last screen.
The earpods are at $29 among the top in their price range, and beat quite a few worth a fair bit more. Certainly not ones costing 10x as much as stated up thread, but probably at least twice as much. For myself, I only used them once when they were new, but have continued to use my A-Jays as I like the sound and the non tangling flat cable is a bonus.
ahh, that chart is fantastic. And sooo many great memories of consoles gone by the by. How come the pippin doesn't feature?