or Connect

Posts by Entropys

While most a droid phones are smaller or similar in size to the iPhone, the flagship products are all big screen phablets. If apple chose to erode the market share of those products, would they make a larger phone, or an iPad nano?
Oh, we'll that's alright then. My bad. In my defense I was caught up in the imagined visuals of a Barbara Land type having an epiphany.
I take it you mean Martin Luther King and "I have a dream"? You mean that it is reasonable to equate immigration issues with the way some US States once created laws with difference types of governance on the basis of race? I was in fact wondering if that as an attempt to equate with MLK, but in the end thought no, that would be ridiculous and would cheapen the memory of MJK. I preferred to think it was a great idea some Barbara Land types had while sharing dandelion tea...
I am not buying into the merits or otherwise of the purposes of this act, as I come from another country, beyond observing that people that lived most of their lives in a place and have successfully worked, carried out a business should be recognised. But to call it the Dream Act???? Friggin' hippies. how can you take these people seriously?
It seems from these data that android lost share at AT&T and Verizon but made up for the loss on the smaller carriers. RIM though has cratered. And isn't windows8 doing well?
The Brazilian market is totally corrupted by high import tariffs. Nobody can afford an iPhone 5. So they accept crappy old Symbian instead.
Looks like a disney version of Skylander. What could go wrong?
I love how people like to use GDP statistics to try and prove their point (which boils down to we don't need those filthy miners, as the economy is really built on public school teachers, public relations firms, solar panel installers and lattes). Fact is, if it wasn't for the mining boom, the Australian economy would look very european. And the only point of the european economies seems to be to make the american one look not as bad as it really is.
if a company wasn't making money prior to 2008 there would have been a real problem....Good ol' Cliffy was just ridin' the wave, and fooling his CEO. Four years later reality has bitten. Same in Australia, Starbucks has closed almost all its stores. And so it should, it makes crap coffee anyway.
A fair amount of tax to pay is as little as possible. In the words of Australia's richest man in the eighties and nineties (he has passed on, now) at a government inquiryThe only people that rail on about a 'fair' amount of tax are the ones that have plans to use Other People's Money (OPM) for stuff that they give a higher priority for than the majority of the population. It is most certainly not money they earned themselves.In this particular case, Australian governments...