or Connect

Posts by Multimedia

My 9.0.2 update has my new 6s Plus with disabled landscape mode while the same update applied to my old 6 Plus still has landscape mode working. Color me perplexed😝. Anybody else missing landscape mode after updating their new iPhone?
I was unaware of this list and cannot find it in settings on my AT&T iPhone 6+ nor on my AT&T iPhone 6S+ both running iOS 9.0.1. Would you mind telling us where we add our watch to this list please? Thank you in advance for your help.
There are a lot of breaking developments in radically longer battery life coming to market in the next few years. I find that if you use the WATCH for a 2-3 hr Runtastic monitored exercise plus Bluetooth music play, it will not last one day. So those of you who are getting all day or even two day battery life now are not doing that. Longer battery life is necessary NOW if you want to be able to take full advantage of all the WATCH power today. Days when I've tried to do...
My Sept 12 ATT 2-yr contract 128GB Space Gray iPhone 6S Plus order completed 12:21am pacific promised for Oct 16-23 is on an overnight FedEx plane from Ft Worth TX for Friday morning delivery in Santa Cruz CA.😱💥😜😃🎉📱
I see what you mean. But pressing the Apple Watch button doesn't lead to an AirPlay connection with any of my AirPlay enabled devices - tv & AirServe on my Mac.
Beats me. I've been patiently waiting almost 7 hours for my install to begin.😱It takes a bit of coaxing to make it work. Had to turn the WATCH off and on. Then go out the Software Uodate pane and back in before verifying... switched to installing... Even then there was a bogus “charger accessory not supported” message on the WATCH. And my 100% charge dropped to 81% in minutes. While the Software Update pane reverted to iOS 1.0.1 is up to date message while the WATCH...
Bluetooth off? AirPlay from the WATCH ?
I' ex been running the install for 6 hours now with no joy. Perpetual Preparing... mode. What gives?
There was no iPad Air 3 announced last week.😕
Me too. I'll wait for a 3-D Touch A9 mini in a year I hope. I think Air 3 MUST have an A9X 3-D Touch minimum. It'll possibly be named iPad Air 3-D💥😱🔜iPad Pro is so different and powerful that 3-D Touch isn't necessary for it to be a hit. I plan to buy one in November with all my Perk Points all my devices earn for me daily.😜🔚You had me at Semetrical Aspect Self Adjusting Surround Sound. It's gonna sound AWESOME🔜😱😍😩👽📺🎉💥