or Connect

Posts by Multimedia

It's not bunk if the survey propels WATCH dialog and talking points. Nobody is saying the survey represents the average consumer. No WATCH owner is an average consumer. We're all Innovators and Early Adopters. Join the survey and be a part of history.
Which is nuts because the whole purpose of Pay is to provide more security for your credit card purchases than ever before.It's WATCH fanatics who have sought out or accepted an invitation to join the survey. Anyone can become a part of the survey. When I joined it, there were about 700 members. Now it's over 1800. Please feel free to join Wristly. Doing the surveys is fun and contributes to the WATCH publicity and dialog.⌚️😃
4S still has a future. Last 3.5" retina and runs iOS 9. So it's the smallest iOS 9 device. Should get a premium resale price if you replace the battery which only costs less than $75.Sorry, I misremembered you have a 4S instead of your 4. But it will run iOS 7.1.2 which is still pretty good.
Except this year Monday is a national holiday. Takes an extra day after Labor Day to prepare the stage. So Wednesday does make the most sense.I'll be upgrading from 128GB 6 Plus to 128GB 6S Plus, 128GB Cell iPad Air 2 to 128GB Cell iPad Air 3, 128GB Cell iPad mini 2 to 128GB Cell iPad mini 4, tv 3 to tv 4. No interest in a maxi Pad.😃
I ride a bike between 16 and 22 miles each afternoon. I use the built in Activity app AND Runtastic Pro in parallel. Runtastic maps my rides and tells me how far I've gone every fives minutes over the music I'm listening to with my Radsone LTS music player app that I can control with the WATCH built in music app and glance. The built in Activity app displays my total distance and calories burned (my choice) plus the digital current time in the upper right corner. Double...
That, Touch ID, 802.11ac and Force Touch are my must haves. If the mini update doesn't have all four of those with an A9 processor (I wish for but not a deal breaker like the above), I may stick with my mini 2 for another year or however long it takes.
The chart is incorrect. Although the initial Pay setup needs pairing an WATCH with one of those iPhones, once the setup is complete, WATCH Pay in Stores works without the iPhone connected. All the Pay card info is in a Lock Box inside your dual core 1GHz WATCH Wrist Computer.⌚️😃
Either one can be used with the Israeli magicJack app for FREE for life. I've been using magicJack on all my iPads, iPod touches and even all the time on my iPhones for FREE for years. Best kept secret in telecommunications.
No it doesn't. The iPhone or WATCH side of the transaction has nothing to do with Internet connectivity. Only the terminal side. Touch ID and Pay info are locked in a box on the iPhone or without Touch ID on the WATCH and never communicate with the Internet for anything.
I've had an WATCH SPORT on my wrist since the morning of April 28 so I think I understand the product pretty well. I don't perceive it as an iPhone accessory - that's your problem - but as the dual core 1GHz computer that it is. There is nothing poor about WATCH without the iPhone. I can still play 2GB of 420 songs that are on it. I can still use the Alarm and Timer apps. I can still see what time it is. Besides, we're not talking about an WATCH without access to a...