or Connect

Posts by Multimedia

Touch ID has nothing to do with being connected. It's local on the device only. WiFi is so ubiquitous that WATCH could very easily fully function very well without the need for always connected to the internet conditions.
You do between a 128GB iPhone 6/Plus and a new 128GB iPod touch.😃
Nope. Don't believe that for a minute. It's a dual core 1GHz Wrist Computer. Only tethering to iPhones is the temporary opening limited capability that could and should be lifted with watchOS 2 and iOS 9. I doubt Apple engineering and marketing haven't known that long ago. Even I can see that and I'm a dummy.😱💥😜
There's no GPS requirement for WATCH pairing. I believe the Apple Maps app still works using WiFi tower proximity calculations. Correct me if I'm mistaken. Yes, you can see on the desktop of the new IPod touch in the Apple Store that Maps is an included app.I'm imagining all watchOS 2 and iOS 9 devices might be allowed to pair with one another. I'm not spreading a rumor. I'm fantasizing it will be allowed by Apple in September. It seems like the most logical way to...
I respectfully disagree. WATCH has a great deal of non-internet autonomy now and will have more so with watchOS 2 in September. While part of its functionality may be hindered without an Internet connection, most of it won't be and could seamlessly resume when a WiFi zone is entered. WATCH is beginning as an iPhone tethered Wrist Computer. But anyone who thinks it's just and only an iPhone accessory is failing to see the big picture watchOS 2 reveals.💥⌚️😱😜
Yet. I think Apple will reveal WATCH support, pairing capability, between all watchOS 2 and iOS 9 devices in September.
I plan to buy the Space Gray 128GB model to load up a lot of my iTunes Library. I think this model will herald an iPod touch resurgence among music lovers who own a large library of songs and gamers. It'll also make a great lightweight magicJack VOIP iPhone.
YET. I'd be surprised if watchOS 2 WATCH pairing with iOS 9 iPods and iPads isn't part of the master plan for WATCH diffusion. No logical reason to limit pairing to iPhones only.⌚️😃
You are correct sir. Install the free magicJack VOIP app and you've got a WiFi iPhone with no monthly charges.Zactly. If these and all the A5 iPods running iOS 9 can pair with watchOS 2 WATCHes, the market for WATCH will explode exponentially. That's an extremely exciting possibility I wouldn't be surprised to see Apple reveal in September. Plus pairing watchOS 2 WATCHes with any iPad above the original of course.😜⌚️A8 M8 on a 4" screen that only weighs 3oz boggles the...
What? No Force Touch? Bummer. But the A8 M8 processors are great. Wonder if the system RAM is 1 or 2 GB? Love the 128GB storage option. With magicJack installed it's a WiFi VOIP 4" iPhone 6 minus Touch ID. Wonder if an WATCH running watchOS 2 will be allowed to pair with this running iOS 9. Can't imagine why not. Would open up a whole wider market for WATCH since these iPod touches are a lot less expensive than their iPhone counterparts. I'm excited. Gamers are gonna...