or Connect

Posts by Multimedia

Me too. I wanted to upgrade from the A7 mini 2 to an A9 mini 4, but I also have an Air 2 and I don't want a mini that's still second class - especially without 3D Touch. Have to wait another year I guess.😖
I guess the downside is it's locked to ATT. But grandfathered unlimited data was my reason for buying under one last 2 yr contract for $499 (128 SG Plus). My monthly charge isn't going to change no matter how I buy it. So I agree with you. Just keep in mind that if you wait til December, ATT might not be offering 2-yr subsidized iPhones any more by then.
I don't believe my iPhone 6 Plus Incipio Stowaway case will fit my iPhone 6S Plus. It's a hard case with no forgiveness for that much taller iPhone 6S Plus.
You can still get the ATT subsidized price and a new 2-yr contract ONLY ON THE ATT.com website. I paid $499, $83 CA Sales Tax plus a $45 ATT upgrade tax. Kept my grandfathered unlimited and will buy Applecare Plus from Apple for $130 after I get the 128GB Space Gray iPhone 6S Plus working. Saved $405 off list. Finished order at 12:21 am PDT. Delivery direct from Apple scheduled for October 16-23.
That's right. Only way to get a subsidized ATT iPhone 6S/Plus is on the ATT.com website.
Not a deal breaker for me but I'm surprised this spec isn't on the Apple site. Would like to know too.Found confirmation it is 2GB system ram.
It's not bunk if the survey propels WATCH dialog and talking points. Nobody is saying the survey represents the average consumer. No WATCH owner is an average consumer. We're all Innovators and Early Adopters. Join the survey and be a part of history.
Which is nuts because the whole purpose of Pay is to provide more security for your credit card purchases than ever before.It's WATCH fanatics who have sought out or accepted an invitation to join the survey. Anyone can become a part of the survey. When I joined it, there were about 700 members. Now it's over 1800. Please feel free to join Wristly. Doing the surveys is fun and contributes to the WATCH publicity and dialog.⌚️😃
4S still has a future. Last 3.5" retina and runs iOS 9. So it's the smallest iOS 9 device. Should get a premium resale price if you replace the battery which only costs less than $75.Sorry, I misremembered you have a 4S instead of your 4. But it will run iOS 7.1.2 which is still pretty good.
Except this year Monday is a national holiday. Takes an extra day after Labor Day to prepare the stage. So Wednesday does make the most sense.I'll be upgrading from 128GB 6 Plus to 128GB 6S Plus, 128GB Cell iPad Air 2 to 128GB Cell iPad Air 3, 128GB Cell iPad mini 2 to 128GB Cell iPad mini 4, tv 3 to tv 4. No interest in a maxi Pad.😃