or Connect

Posts by Multimedia

Do you know where and what time? 10am at Apple HQ
Although I'll contine to buy the top of the line model no matter what, I'd love for that to be a 128GB model. My 64 is always full.
Zuckerberg was certainly less deserving than Steve already. Better late than never. \
When they ship a 128GB A5 iPod Touch, I'll be first to buy it. Meanwhile, I don't see the point of upgrading the OS when my 64 is simply full of music, no games and no battery leaks. I'm listening to an 8GB Nano Touch I got refurbished for $100 all the time now anyway. But would love to have a new higher capacity A5 Touch with djay mixing more tunes at once. I think Apple is probably using all the 64GB modules it can get for the new 64GB iPhone 4S and once supply exceeds...
I played a small part in Steve's life when I took Buckminster Fuller to Apple HQ to meet him with no advanced warning. Yet Apple has made no provisions for anyone but big shots and employees to directly participate in memorial services. I'm very upset we couldn't have been included in today's service.
No. But stopwatch and countdown timer are in there now.
No problem. You are mistaken. It is not true Apple sells hardware for software only updates. They always give you feature updates for free if they can on old hardware. Just plug your 2010 Nano into your iTunes, run software Updater 1.2 and your old Nano is like new with all the new software features.
That's accomplished with TWO 32GB modules for the last two years since Apple went from a pair of 16GB modules to a pair of 32GB ones in 2009. So it's not the old milestone you think it is. We need a 128GB iPod Touch made with two 64GB modules to get to the next milestone. I sure hope this year's when.
Me too. Plus at least a 4" screen I hope. Skipped last year's model but will buy an A5 + 4 inch screen model.
If true, this puts iPad 2 sales for calendar year 2011 way north of the 50 million I predicted last Spring. All the analysts were predicting 30-40 million max back then.