or Connect

Posts by Multimedia

Any changes to the dimensions of the WATCH would destroy all the hardware developer work and money spent by us for third party cases and bands. So far I've spent $170 on two different cases and a matching band for one of them so although I welcome any and all improvements inside - which I will certainly buy on day one, I wouldn't be happy about a second model that isn't compatible with the cases and band I've already bought.
No it's not corruption. It's because the authors of iTunes don't use iTunes so they fail to understand how iTunes is used by customers so they build in what they perceive to be “Features“ that are in fact “Bugs”. I'm one of those who lost thousands of playlists and songs by turning ON iCloud Music Library on my iOS 8.4 iPad Air 2 Tuesday morning just after agreeing to the Apple Music service 3-month free trial and then ONLY AFTER DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING and LAUNCHING...
Did you try restore from backup? Turn OFF that God Damn iCloud Music Playlist switch. Cost me thousands of playlists on my Mac Pro when J installed 12.2
I didn't know this and lost all my thousands of playlists on my Mac Pro after turning that switch on in my 8.4 iPad Air 2 in the morning and then installing iTunes 12.2 late yesterday afternoon. Everything gone. 20 years of playlist building gone in a flash. Thank god I had a Time Machine backup on my Time Capsule. But it took about 6 hours to Recover my iTunes 12.1.2 and all my playlists. That was very scary. And to begin with 12.1.2 wouldn't let me copy a new set of...
Me too. It's not a fad. In fact this moment is a Sea Change in the history of personal computing. We're starting with the power of TWO iPhone 4Ses. Do all these naysayers understand that? It's a pair of 1968 Cray Supercomputers which took a whole room to fit in. Plus our WATCH is built on a 28nm chip that will likely be going to 14nm in 2016. So it seems to me that all the doomsayers and naysayers are without any understanding of what is going on at all.
You have no inkling about what you are writing about. WATCH is an extremely useful tool right now. Consider time telling, haptic alarm alerts, haptic timer alerts, incoming iMessage haptic alerts, incoming phone call haptic alerts, outside temperature and future weather info, etc etc. These features alone make wearing an WATCH an awesome blast. Yet all you naysayers can come up with are stupid rationalizations for not owning one.💥😱😩😜😖😰⌚️
But it's my understanding that by September AT&T won't give us a subsidized price option any more. Am I mistaken?
Look carefully at the short band. The end of it widens to accommodate a silver metal hole you stick the long end in to accomplish the Loop part. Really distracts from the otherwise good look. In fact I had to move it to the inside side of my WATCH SPORT just to minimize its distraction to those looking at it from the outside. But then I had to look at it all the time and really don't like it 'cause everything else is dark gray and blue. I'm not a silver kind guy at...
Yes the local feeds are going to be much harder to acquire and deliver.😖
I bought the Blue Leather Loop band for my SG WATCH SPORT last Saturday at Palo Alto  Store. But after a couple of days I decided I like the Black Rubber Band better and returned it for a $163.00 refund at the Los Gatos  Store Saturday. Definitely not worth $163. The silver hole in the short end of the Leather Loop band looks very out of place. Leather Loop Band doesn't fit nor feel any better than the rubber band.😖😱💥🎉⌚️👀