or Connect

Posts by Multimedia

I want dual core A5 and 64GB storage but not in that type of iPhone case. I like the iPhone 4 case a lot. This kind of case would make me pause.
Well I for one will not be buying a new case since the old case is totally iPad 2 compatible. Punched a hole with a paper punch for the camera and all else works without modification. The Mic works even though it's under the case side because the sound travels through both holes on each end to it. The speaker is totally legible through the first gen speaker holes. I love my original case and it works just as great with the iPad 2 as it did with the iPad 1.
So I was at the top of the list since they started taking phone orders @ 5pm ET Friday March 11 for this model since launch day and got it today. 13 days from launch is not bad. Moving my unlimited data grandfathered account was easy peezy. Called AT&T 611 free on my Phone, gave 'em a couple of numbers turned it off and on in 20 seconds and it's ON. Just had a big power outage here in Santa Cruz and my iPad 2 keeps on trucking very fastly. Saved $87 in sales tax including...
So much for all those Anti-iPhone ads T-Mobile have been running with their fake claim to be operating a 4G network - the big lie. So glad AT&T is pulling away from those dorks at Verizon. This is incredibly great news.
I love the original case and plan on modifying it for the iPad 2. I hate the new cover. Paper punch a hole for the rear camera, X-axto knife a rectangular hole for the new speaker and a small hole on top middle for the new mic. Good to go.
Hate the dumb cover. Love the original case. Using paper hole punch for the rear camera, Xacto Knife to cut speaker rectangle and mic hole in top. Save $39 and get further use out of the original iPad case for another year.
If you both share the same Apple ID, you can both own paid apps for the price of one instead of paying twice for separate Apple ID accounts. \
I can now reveal, after placing my orders, that MacConnection began taking orders 12 minutes ago and you are likely to get them faster and cheaper from them. 800.986.4420
The gigantic 369 MB GarageBand for iPad is downloading this old iPad even as I post, while the new Universal iMovie is loading on my iPhone 4 but not on my iPhone 3GS.
Apple is going to expedite all orders. You're just wasting your money to pay for next day. IMO