or Connect

Posts by Multimedia

Wake up. Apps for this already exist. Don't remember their names. Google it for solutions that exist now. Found it: RemotePC Remote Access for iPad only and it's FREE. \tJumiAmp Lite – Remote Control for iTunes & WinAmp music & video play for all 3 iOS devices. FREE too. by JumiTech Category: Music Updated: Nov 23, 2010 92 Ratings for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad or \tJumiOne - Desktop/Remote/Keyboard/Mouse, Remote Webcam & Media Remote for PC $3.99...
Yes. The install went smoothly on my 64GB 3G including retaining all 1554 Apps in the same place I left them in. Took about 2 hours. All is noticeably faster but part of that perception could be placebo. Dual Browser Free is already super fast.
No, the 4 & 5 Finger Pinches & Swipes Don't Work With The Public Release. Bummer. So how do we do that? Is there a tutorial step by step for dummies? Thank you. I didn't read above first. I have one of those free developer accounts and still can download Snow Leopard Xcode 3.2.6 for free. Downloading it now - 4.14 GB.Need a paid developer account to be able to get Xcode 4 for free. Don't want to pay $5. Much appreciated noirdesir.Are these gestures available for the...
30 minute install from beginning of download to completion about 30 minutes. Noticeably faster. All the apps came back up in their folders and even those that were open in 4.2.1 came back still open in 4.3. Cool. Now installing on iPad. 45.5 GB of 1558 Apps plus a little music and a few videos. After downloading 4.3 it went into "Genius - Sending information to Apple" mode for quite a few minutes. Backup going very fast - almost done. Pre-Transfered all purchases from...
I waited a month for the White iPhone 4 last summer. Never again. Plus I no longer think White is a good choice since the white border will distractingly reflect screen contents in dark rooms. Getting Black iPad 2 for that reason.
And refurbs (like new with warranties) from the Apple Refurbished Store are only $349. So figure millions of used iPad 1s of the 16GB Wi-Fi model will reach new second wave adopters (followers) for below $300. So the diffusion of Apple's tablet solution into the more cautious late adopters (laggards) as well as lower income (ultra laggards and economically challenged) market segments IS unfolding at a VERY aggressive price point and UNPRECEDENTED diffusion rate. And none...
I agree with the 50 million iPad 2 production goal in these next 10 months. But I don't see supply ever matching demand all year long. I think if you don't get one this weekend and perhaps even Friday that you will have to be part of a never ending queue for the rest of the year to get one.
Downloaded and watched Steve's presentation from the Apple Keynotes podcast in full. Everyone should do this to fully understand how much better it is. Read more than one report from journalists who had hands on time with one afterwards. The 1GHz Dual Core 512 MB DDR2 system ram and 9x graphics processor will radically improve your Safari experience although you would do well to use alternative browsers that are faster like Dual Browser Free, Atomic Web, YingYang Free,...
When you install the free ClickToFlash on your Macs it will block all flash from loading yet allow you to load it on individual pages as necessary while keeping out all those pesky Flash Ads etc that bog down Safari's performance. I find the joke Ad most objectionable when they say it's a little bit faster when it is in fact radically faster. Anyone who keeps their first iPad instead of selling it to buy the new one for the difference is really hurting themselves. I find...
All of which predate the Apple App Store which started in Summer of 2008 less than 3 years ago. What a maroon. \ All the console manufacturers had a huge head start on Apple and still blew it. When the iPad 2 diffusion unfolds this Spring, its power is going to re-revolutionize the mobile game market among other market segments due to its radical increase in processing power.