or Connect

Posts by Godzilla

Not sure if it's been posted here, but here's what happened to be Steve's last public appearance. It's him presenting the new concept to the Cupertino Counsel. Speaking for myself, it made me miss him even more-so, kind of a tear jerker, especially as you can see how weak he is, yet how strong he still is.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtuz5OmOh_M
Rumor has it Samsung's campus will have a statue of Steve Jobs in it. Yes, they're that ruthlessly shamelessly pathetic. :D
Firstly, Tim Cook is doing a GREAT JOB as Apple CEO. It isn't HIS FAULT that some seemingly illegal (should be) conspiracy to take his business down to benefit certain others with a dog in that race have become increasingly fabricated-ly off their rockers. I haven't seen bullsh*t pass of as "Journalism* ever. It's incredible that it can be legal. However, secondly, I think the one area Tim Cooks MGMT has "failed" (THUS FAR) is in PR. Lots could have been done to...
Yes. Same here.
I've realized this too. They post odd very negative articles from UNKNOWN sources like "Valuewalk" and something or other. I have a hunch Google owns these companies incognito. The negative press behind Apple while they're doing better than they ever have fundamentally, is just a travesty in justice. They're trying to teardown Apple at all costs, and are dropping to lowest levels I've ever seen in corporate America to do so.
  True, but that "highest price" might not come within our lifetime. Look at those companies that have been around for a half a century or more and are still growing stock prices. It happens, and it will happen again.   Too many people are obsessed with the imminent "decline" of Apple, as if it's something that will happen overnight. True, this is tech, but I think Apple are the ones who really proved how to think around that "imminent demise of tech", and they're the...
Great!! Love this!! Return to true Apple spirit, class and style. This is a great testament that Apple creative is as vibrant and alive as ever.
  Hahaha. What BS. Have you ever invested in the stock market? People buy stock based on projections 3 years away? I guess record breaking iPhone 5 numbers, the fact that hey can't build them fast enough to match the INCREDIBLE demand, the fact that the phone IS regarded higher than any iPhone before it (ignoring the Fandroid geek trolling that permeates message boards to try and manipulate facts to match their obsessed theories), garnering more attention and hype than...
See you guys at $1,000+. Fundamentals are just too good to see otherwise, and considering the info we DO have in iPhone 5 right now, unless it underperforms iPhone 4S, we'll see even more P/E contraction going forward, and nice year over year growth. Those estimates are through the roof crazy, but if Apple can even get near said lofty estimates, the stock is forced to claw its way up, EVEN WITH a low P/E (a P/E correction to the upside and $1,000 would come quicker than...
Good day for all. Justice was served, and Samsung proven to be the thieving sniveling wannabe's that they are.   Now, those who like APPLE's innovations, will have to buy Apple. Let Samsung/Android develop their OWN ideas, and let's see how the market reacts. Apple is protecting the profit margins in this ever-changing tech field by ensuring that they aren't victim to what previous tech titans have been victim to, i.e letting others copy them to death and take...