or Connect

Posts by Godzilla

I've read some crazy theories on Apple, but this one has got to be one of the big winners. It's very much highly partly Jony's designs that have made Apple, Apple.
  It will help in the upcoming quarters. AAPL's gross undervaluation proves that the "halo" effect in which they slaughter these fabricated numbers haven't helped them at all, in fact it hurts them as people expect too much (hence this quarter was technically great, yet the stock gets hammered because emotions weren't fulfilled).   Let the analysts get more cautious, let people take AAPL's guidance more seriously, let AAPL not post such staggering blowout numbers. This...
  In which Apple wasn't, so CEO "pat on the back" is in store? ;)   Anyway, Cook has been running the company for practically years now. Not to discount Jobs' presence of course, but he hadn't been hands on in Apple's day to day for some time.
The real crime here is Wall Street, period. These IDIOT "ANAL-ISTS" guess random numbers, and when Apple doesn't hit it due to having NO obligation to fill an IRRELEVANT number by some empty suit who probably couldn't get a job in Apple's mailroom, Investors get punished. This was a great quarter, with a great excuse as to why it wasn't a better quarter. The money is simply being redistributed to upcoming quarters and products, i.e people are waiting cash in hand for...
 Oh yes it does, where it matter most. Market Share is a bragging act. PROFITS matter, and Apple has it so far ahead of Google/Android, it's a different universe. Apple's cycles are clean and precise, one phone that defines that segment of the brand. I'm not opposed to them branching into more phone/s, but I think their approach now is brilliant, and tactful. They make more MONEY because they put all their efforts into one amazing phone, and due to that, it stays relevant...
LOL @ the idiot who said it'll drop "$200". This is the problem with Wall Street. Amateurs in action, not understanding what "fundamentals" even mean, cash on hand, P/E ratio, etc.   Investors, stay along for the ride, buy tactfully, and Apple will continue to make you money in the more calm way possible: Going LONG. Apple is making plenty of money, the stock is undervalued, which means that investors will also make plenty of money.
Munster is the man. By far one of the better AAPL "Analysts" to listen to if you're going to with any. He's usually spot on.... i.e he knows a winner when he sees one, doesn't let human politics muddle his views, and knows the obvious: AAPL is a fundamental easy pick, and is heading way up.
I'm surprised people here can not realize what the simple answer to "what's going on here". As usual, humans overcomplicate these matters and run amuck with ridiculous "reasonings".  He's not taking it obviously because being that under Steve Jobs, Apple was "anti-Dividend", and under Tim Cook, they quickly issue a Dividend, it can appear as if they're "going behind Steve's back", per-se. Tim not taking his share is him proving that he has no personal motive by...
Totally. I've been there too, and it's a crappy experience. Then all of a sudden your eyes open, you tune out the Tabloid Pundit noise, you see the value, metrics, fundamentals, upcoming launches, new markets, and think "Why the hell did I sell at this price, assuming that AAPL would be trading for a 7-8 P/E next year"?. My rule of thumb, is "NEVER ACCEPT A LOSS IN AAPL". Just not today. Even if fundamentals aren't your thing, or you have your doubts about future growth,...
  A 26 P/E currently would get them there, nothing "magical" there.  If Apple stayed completely dormant, China could get them there as they're still in infantile stages of the "Apple Experience". Not to mention, standard growth of the existing models would get them there. Guys like you who don't have the wit, logic, or sack to jump in and go for a fundamentally "duh!" ride, will play naysayer and shriek in fear "Where are the buyers?! How can this stock move upt?!" all...