or Connect

Posts by Godzilla

Well said. We have a fear based, scaredy-cat Market. This is a Stock manipulators dream (Search a Video of "Jim Cramer Stock Manipulation" to see just how easy it is), as they can direct the Market based on the same tired rumors we've been seeing for the past year it seems, "Europe this/that", etc. No facts, all "Fear/Hope", either of those words will Bear or Bull the Market. Me personally, I told myself I'm not gonna live in the headlines. Naturally, any remotely decent...
Very much agreed. It was part of how Steve Jobs made Apple, "Apple", kind of like the punk-rocker amongst a group of suit and tie adult-contemporary musicians, who makes more money than all of them whilst flipping them the bird.... And people question why Apple is so "cool" to people? My theory is that if Tim Cook decides to play the Wall Street Game, and "hang out at the Clubs", per-se, then in the short term, this will be extremely beneficial to the Stock. I think that...
Great Article, and I agree with it very much. Here's the thing about AAPL Stock, ALL rationale, technical, and logical signs say that this Stock, even above $400, is the best and "safest" buy in the Market. At the current levels, it's kind of a dream come true, and I for one am buying up more Shares little by little, as it falls more,. I feel that any naysayers toward the Company and/or Stock, are basing it on more fear-related, emotional, and imaginations - be them...