or Connect

Posts by Godzilla

You must not remember how Wall Street has treated AAPL correctly. There has been "not enough room for continued growth/topped out" since well before it passed $100.... the same was said at $200.... then $300.... then $400.... and will be said by those naysayers all the way up to $1,000 and beyond, until one day, they may finally get their "aha!" moment.... all the while the "Bulls" have "aha'd!" constantly. Apple has actually grown more this year than it has in the past,...
Of course, lol. I just was using that as an example as he said he hadn't checked his 401K in a couple of years. 
  Hello, and wise move investing in a great company with such solid fundamentals, not to mention a stock so undervalued, it's practically trading for its cash value 3-4 years from now, assuming even less than ideal growth. Being that you already are used to putting money aside and not paying attention to the day to day trader nonsense, check back in a couple of years and by allowing Apple's finest to work for you, you should see a nice surprise.
Hopefully this will wake the market up to fundamentals. FB getting justifiably reamed for its unjustifiable enormous and unrealistic P/E, will maybe, just maybe, in such a wonderful world, make AAPL finally have a big flashlight on its incredibly, unrealistically low P/E. Now, they just have to put AMZN's STUPID P/E in the spotlight, and maybe order will be brought back to Wall Street. :)   I feel bad for those who bought FB. Must be miserable right now. Who knows,...
Just make sure you guys have some liquid. At this point, if you can let the sleazy shorts get it to low $5's, it'll prove very lucrative for you in the long (near term) run.
  My point however, is that plenty of companies get valuations from Wall Street that are significantly higher than AAPL's, and these companies either maintain flat growth, or decrease profits and/or revenue every quarter. This all exists, be it rational or not, yet people act as if AAPL even slightly can maintain its massive current performance, it's worthy of a non existent P/E. AMZN is the perfect story of a broken system.
Hey, sounds like a company worthy of a very high P/E ratio right there, especially when considering its the the worlds most successful company already.
Consider this, in Wall Street's obsession with "Growth", they forget that for a company to truly succeed, it doesn't need to "win a game". What if Apple completely stagnated? What if they grew at a 0% pace? What would that mean? I'll answer: Technically it would mean that they'd STILL be making money hand over fist, they'd STILL sell massive amounts of products to superbly happy customers, they'd still be amassing massive amounts of cash, they'd still be generating more...
Yeah, the laws of "nature" have it so anyone who's regained "top status" has the most to lose. Apple still act like an "Upstart" and as long as they hold onto that drive and ideology, they'll continue to deliver like one. They need to remain hungry and want to kick ass, and they need to remain out for blood. I think this team, who are not only closely tied to Steve Jobs and his masterclass at that very nature, are exactly that, and I think people forget that. I also feel...
Thing about the valuation is this: Since the beginning of "AAPL time", people have freaked the stock out of a high valuation. All the while, the company *Accelerates growth every year, i.e every year it raises the bar and gets richer, it grows even more*. Therefore, AAPL has never had a fair valuation, because people have constantly said "how can it maintain? I don't understand the company/nobody has ever done this/therefore I say it deserves a low valuation".... all the...