or Connect

Posts by Godzilla

About this, how does one attend those meetings? Is it open to any shareholder? First come first serve? I received the ballot voting thing in my Email, but never bothered to look into how one can attend that if they wanted to.
Forget a pullback, just buy and hold. The stock is cheap, the foreseeable future is bright.I bought almost 200 shares when AAPL peaked in the $400's just before their BS "miss" (which wasn't a miss). I had to sit through a whole quarter seeing my account decrease by well over $10K after the weird manipulated stock drop. So I bought more shares in the high $300's. Sure, at the time I felt pretty dumb for buying at the stocks peak price, but I knew my logical side was...
That made me LOL. .... At you, not with you.
Record/blowout iPad sales this weekend give extra insurance toward the next earnings call and after. Fundamentally, AAPL stock will have to keep rising up to get to fair value, considering not only the low current P/E, but the extremely low forward P/E's. This isn't a rally, it's a correction! Once the stock gets corrected, then let's hopefully let the rallying begin!
I was just thinking about this. One has to wonder whether Steve knew that this was in Apple's future. My hunch and feeling, especially gauging how passionate and true to form Tim Cook is, is that he did.
I don't think Apple is trying to get a bargain on AAPL. They believe in the company, feel that it will go up, and true to form, think and act carefully and wisely, rather than just Buy one day when the price dips. It shows confidence in the future prospects of the company.Apple has no responsibility to end world hunger or any of the other social responsibility crap that vultures throw at them because they're rich. Social responsibility is of UTMOST importance, but a...
Crazy news! As a shareholder, and one that wants as much incentive to stay in AAPL for the long haul, it's a celebratory moment. At the same time, I need to digest it, coming from Apple. I have faith that the company is in good hands, namely with Tim and the immediate Executive Team, and they're doing the best thing here. If Apple accumulates too much cash, it can become a liability. Who knows whether the Govt's or anything would want to stick their noses in it, etc....
About AAPL stock price. The correction has been swift so far this year, but the stock is still extremely cheap and lagging behind company performance, and will be even more cheap once the upcoming quarters ring in. I'm not "predicting" a buy-back, but I think that people need to realize that especially with such a careful company like AAPL.... they won't just one day think "hey, the stock is down lately, we're gonna buy some". I think it's more likely a decision that they...
Exactly. There's no downside "correction" to be had with AAPL. What has been happening isn't even a rally as much as It's an upward correction, and there's still more room to go. AAPL is still very undervalued.Let's hope they're not dumb enough to hold this call JUST before the markets open, and announce something that investors won't like, like classroom or charity donations, etc. They should just do that and not get investors involved if that's the case. If they're gonna...
I've been doing some "research" to see how iPad buzz is going. All signals point to what will probably be record sales. A few key points: -Lines are reportedly still enthusiastic, long, and intact, however shorter and generally quicker than iPad 2's release. Several analysts have said that lines/show ups are higher than expected due to New iPad having Pre-Order sales available where the iPad 2 didn't (puts things into heavy perspective). Also, many have said that the...