or Connect

Posts by Godzilla

Of course, and agreed. Of course there are downsides, as there can be anywhere, however I think it's clear that the pro's heavily outweigh the cons, and even with this great run-up, AAPL is still heavily undervalued.... and the catalysts to move the stock up in 2012 itself are terrific. That's why people will argue that the downsides to AAPL SHOULD be very limited, however, when talking about where a stock will go, it's always technically hypothesizing.
Thing is, nothing is a "sure thing", but AAPL is a good fundamental bet. Nothing more, nothing less. Newcomer investors who want to invest in such a good fundamental story, are being smart. Simple as that.
Sometimes I wonder how some of you guys have lived through being shareholders of anything with some of these "born yesterday" comments. Lol. So, because AAPL is expected to get to $800.... They won't get to $800? .... Wait, what?!
Added some Shares today at $583. Could go lower in the next week, could go higher, whatever, AAPL is the one company/stock where I feel like it's an "Investment" rather than a "Trade". It's a great price, if it jumps up $100, it's still a great price, considering what's in store this year even, it makes it an even better price. If there's one thing I learned from Buffet.... it's that if you like a company, and you like the price.... BUY IT. Playing games and trying to...
I bought 10 more Shares at $583. Been getting annoyed that I keep waiting to Buy more, but pass it up. Yeah, it could go down a bit next week (or it could go up next week) but I figured, it's just 10 Shares, $10 price differences are very little on the bottom line, I just wanted to add a little bit more.This morning the Stock was flirting with $600, I put in the order at $582.99 not thinking that it would hit, but thinking that in the case there was a selloff after the...
Very much agreed. This is one reason that I feel "comfortable" buying AAPL.I like to stick by a rule of Buying only companies I can follow and understand. I recently ignored that and bought some Haliburton based on the incredible fundamentals of that Stock and the Buy ratings out the wazoo. Big annoyance as now I remember as to why I don't like Buying stocks who's movements I can't put my finger on (it's been sideways for weeks now).With AAPL, you have fundamentals, you...
There sure is a price where AAPL is overvalued, but we're not near it now. Of course, a Market downturn will send AAPL down, only to rebound highly when it does. But, 2011 was a terrible year for AAPL Stock, and with the death of Steve, not to mention his resignation, and the ending the year with that misguided downturn (and fake "miss"), in reality, the Stock should have started 2012 at $500 if it weren't for the holdbacks all year. Not to mention, Apple almost doubled...
Focus on fundamentals, not on fear mongering emotive theories. AAPL has a long way to go to get near "catching up" to its proper fundamental value. The new iPad ads big insurance to upcoming Earnings, we have big products in the pipeline, and a Forward P/E drastically low. The reason that AAPL is soaring is NOT because people are idiots and buying into hype, it's because there is too much more upside before it catches up to its "where will it go" range. People on this...
Incredibly undervalued! Amazing, isn't it.As far as AAPL Stock price, it'll keep soaring as long as Apple company keeps soaring. Simple really. To me, out of allllllll the amazing and existing upside that can push this Stock to double its value+ in record timing, and out of all the "doomed!" fear speculation, there are two things that can hurt AAPL, that I will watch and that would tell me that it's hypothetically sell time: "Cool/Want factor", i.e Sales and public desire...
Ah. Well, if not even proposed yet, even if it did happen, and wasn't typical fearful doomsday prediction stuff, I'm sure those who aren't yet Long, but are on the way to be within the next several months, would have a chance to Sell (and Buy back if they wanted) before it eventually might pass.