or Connect

Posts by patsu

That's what I meant. It's not simply a "let's do it now" deal. Someone need to do the real work, and they are already off.People are busy shopping in the Apple Store worldwide as we speak. Retail staff are shorthanded.I doubt they want to rush and rock the boat now. Even extra security at the stores take time, and may turn some customers away.If I were them, I'd wait till after the holiday seasons.As long as they show the movie, they have already upheld freedom of speech...
Well, they also need to encode the film properly for iTunes. Those guys are picky about media quality on iTunes.Whatever they've planned for release this week is probably already in the system, waiting for a flag to turn on.Also is this release worldwide or US only ?iTunes can shoot for worldwide.
They will just put it up later. Freedom of speech will still be honored. The hackers wanted everything about the movie to be "erased" permanently.iTunes will probably want iTunes Extras for the film too.
Too late ! Looks like Apple have already shutdown for the year. Hackers and Interview fans will have to wait till next year to play on iTunes. The movie will probably be scheduled normally with the rest. No one-time deal here. Personally, I watched the Hobbit film yesterday (it's good !), and will go to the Penguin one these few days. Will wait for the Interview review. Not sure it's a good production yet.
Probably because the allegations belong to the 7% infractions they already knew about, and are tracking periodically.As long as Pegatron commit to improve continuously, they should be fine. After all, action speaks louder than words.Meanwhile, Green Peace complain that Microsoft has backpaddled from Nokia's initial commitment to use less toxic material. After getting convicted for causing Cancer among some of their factory workers, Samsung said they'll move most of their...
Yes ! Plus Disney hotel check-in and room door unlock/lock.I spent a Christmas in Disneyland with my family. Would love to see Apple Pay and other Apple technologies integrated.
Just tried it. Pretty neat.
It may just be his focus. Like Jobs, nothing else matters. Only the product on-hand. When they started the Watch project, they probably went back to the watch history and considered historical usage and styles.During the reveal, someone mentioned that the watch faces and the crown are respectful of the watch history.
Not just that. It's paper specs for now. The new sensors may not work properly. It's still very much early development, just like the early pedometers: shaking the pedometer also counts as steps. :-D
It doesn't really matter. The Watch is a platform, a next generation iOS so to speak.There will be hardware parts that debute on the Watch first just because those parts are easier to make in small dimension. Similarly, there will be parts that are easier to make if they are bigger. Those will go into iPads and bigger phones. Meanwhile iPhone can tap on both advances.iOS8 seems like a huge change, which implies that it's laying the foundation for the upcoming hardware.