or Connect

Posts by patsu

It's not exactly a suggestion if the judge was angry. ^_^Do you want an angry judge in your case ? Clearly, she didn't have enough time to process the huge list.
Patents are great for protecting the company's work.The fact that Apple is able to reduce or fend off lawsuits shows that they are indeed innovating and their patents are valuable. With the amount of money they are making, tons of trolls would love to discredit them, or make money off them. They have not been successful for the most part. Without a strong patent pool, Apple'd be sued much more often; and their products copied successfully.In general, attacking is harder...
I think Apple is indeed in startup phase in wearable computing. It is unclear if people appreciate wearable electronic devices. I am of the opinion that they should try as hard as they can to grab new customers.There is an important difference. iPads can be carried in bags. Watches are worn ostensibly on one's wrist. The latter will be associated with fashion for both historical, and appearance reasons, more so than the iPad.Not all diehard will squirm at this. I spoke to...
iPhone and iPad are utility products. Watches are fashion accessories, much more so than phones. Although it looks like Apple is augmenting the watch with functionality now. i.e., It's a wrist computer _and_ a fashion item. The Watch didn't appear in a recent luxury watch trade show. Instead it appears in this design show, which suggests to me that Apple sees it as a "different kind of watch". However, it's not merely a new product. Angela Ahrendt mentioned that it's an...
You mean like... Use Touch ID to activate. GPS to signal location to law enforcement when the gun fires. Take a panoramic photo almost at the same time (but before/after the gun flare) ?  [run away]
I agree to a certain extent ! As Angela Ahrendts put it, they are introducing a new category of products. What we are seeing is Apple's progress to tackle that need. The luxury market appears robust and is relevant to Apple's design strength. The luxury market is also being transformed by technologies right now. Again, Apple's strength. In China, people already treat Apple like a luxury product company. So like it or not, Apple is already there, partly shaped by their...
 Well... I reckon Apple DO give out free watches to "up-and-coming music or visual artists, scientists, engineers, writers, performers, volunteer doctors, people who build schools in poor countries, etc." These people may be working with Apple on HealthKit, ResearchKit, HomeKit and whatever KIt. They may be under NDA. Secondly, these up-and-coming people may be rich too. Should Apple take the Watch away from them ? In fact, I see a common mistake repeated here. Folks who...
Not just AI. Many Apple centric blog sites talked about it. It's their job to forward relevant news.Some cited Tim Bradshow from the Wall magazine as the source.
Not much different from photographing with Obama and rock stars in the past. These are rock stars and patrons in the fashion world at a design show.Lisa Jackson was photographed in green environment events. They even announced a new solar plant in China this week. Read somewhere it's near Tibet, which should be fortuitous for the folks living there. They are losing young people to the cities fast.Tim was photographed in Palo Alto Apple Store, interviewed with various press...
4 days ago.http://www.wallpaper.com/watches-and-jewellery/the-big-reveal-road-testing-the-apple-watch-at-salone-del-mobile-2015/8706#115564It's a trade event. Meant as a platform to share ideas, get feedback, and discuss businesses in the design industry. Not purely high fashion. It's a design centric forum. Your quote says as much.Design is Apple's DNA.