or Connect

Posts by patsu

Haven't seen the packaging, but I doubt all the accessory packaging will look the same. They can design it uniquely for each brand and still fit the desired themes.At the same time, if Apple choose to, they can probably roll out different packaging based on campaigns or even season. It can go well with seasonal wearable fashion, or Product Red, or even highight accessories for revised Mac look, or new standards to reduce confusion. The key is clarity.Plus they get to use...
It's probably about the unified look as well as being environmentally friendly. They are using paper from those forests they protect.
 Check their website. UrbanAirship is in the business of push ads. Naturally, they are interested in measuring the performance of ads notifications.In this aspect, iOS users of course respond less to ads. The platform and UI are designed to honor privacy instead of maximizing ad opportunities. The people gravitate to the platform to turn off notifications, or avoid spam altogether.But if they do respond to a notification, it may be they are more serious than your average...
The latest news appear faster on Bing usually. I used to run some searches on both Bing and Google to see what's missing from either. ;-)
I switched to DuckDuckGo and back to Google several years ago. Then I switched yet again back to DuckDuckGo late last year.It's good enough for general use now. Haven't found the need to redo the search in another engine.
Took a quick look. You can still use their app without signing up or signing in to look up their directory.To use their CS-Link service (for checking your health records), you'll need an account with them.But at the iOS level, you should be able to reject the app's request for health data (Under Settings > Privacy > Health). It's outside the app's control. The app doesn't need to handle opt-in/out. HealthKit essentially enforces the data collection.In my understanding,...
Where is the original article or interview ?It sounds like as long as you don't use their app, the system won't know how to link your HealthKit data to their EHR anyway.
Your quote from Dworkin just confirmed that there's a way to opt-out.
It's not exactly a suggestion if the judge was angry. ^_^Do you want an angry judge in your case ? Clearly, she didn't have enough time to process the huge list.
Patents are great for protecting the company's work.The fact that Apple is able to reduce or fend off lawsuits shows that they are indeed innovating and their patents are valuable. With the amount of money they are making, tons of trolls would love to discredit them, or make money off them. They have not been successful for the most part. Without a strong patent pool, Apple'd be sued much more often; and their products copied successfully.In general, attacking is harder...