or Connect

Posts by patsu

You mean like... Use Touch ID to activate. GPS to signal location to law enforcement when the gun fires. Take a panoramic photo almost at the same time (but before/after the gun flare) ?  [run away]
I agree to a certain extent ! As Angela Ahrendts put it, they are introducing a new category of products. What we are seeing is Apple's progress to tackle that need. The luxury market appears robust and is relevant to Apple's design strength. The luxury market is also being transformed by technologies right now. Again, Apple's strength. In China, people already treat Apple like a luxury product company. So like it or not, Apple is already there, partly shaped by their...
 Well... I reckon Apple DO give out free watches to "up-and-coming music or visual artists, scientists, engineers, writers, performers, volunteer doctors, people who build schools in poor countries, etc." These people may be working with Apple on HealthKit, ResearchKit, HomeKit and whatever KIt. They may be under NDA. Secondly, these up-and-coming people may be rich too. Should Apple take the Watch away from them ? In fact, I see a common mistake repeated here. Folks who...
Not just AI. Many Apple centric blog sites talked about it. It's their job to forward relevant news.Some cited Tim Bradshow from the Wall magazine as the source.
Not much different from photographing with Obama and rock stars in the past. These are rock stars and patrons in the fashion world at a design show.Lisa Jackson was photographed in green environment events. They even announced a new solar plant in China this week. Read somewhere it's near Tibet, which should be fortuitous for the folks living there. They are losing young people to the cities fast.Tim was photographed in Palo Alto Apple Store, interviewed with various press...
4 days ago.http://www.wallpaper.com/watches-and-jewellery/the-big-reveal-road-testing-the-apple-watch-at-salone-del-mobile-2015/8706#115564It's a trade event. Meant as a platform to share ideas, get feedback, and discuss businesses in the design industry. Not purely high fashion. It's a design centric forum. Your quote says as much.Design is Apple's DNA.
Bicycle for the Mind doesn't mean you have to be always in deep conceptual thoughts. That would be funny and pretentious. Plenty of people buy computers just to play mindless video games, or surf the web. That's why Apple also sell Computers for the Rest of Us. ^_^The Watch is a different form factor. It's more accessible and facilitates quick access. Quick access doesn't mean discourage understanding. It's about efficiency. The user could be an expert in certain...
 That's what I thought but when Apple Pay launched, I was able to pay at some JambaJuice stores but not others. The NFC terminal recognized Apple Pay but the register somehow failed.I'm going to try again this weekend.
I don't think it works that way.I tried in JambaJuice before this announcement. A few stores accepted ApplePay. Others rejected it. It was not consistent at all.I supposed if they are listed officially, that means they have gone through some sort of systematic verification to make sure that every store works.
You don't know how to use iOS8 ?To grant access to any or all apps for tracking your location, photos, contacts, etc., just tap "Yes" in the permission popup dialogs.If you want to share your keystrokes out voluntarily, just allow full access for 3rd party keyboard extensions.You can also save data to Google Drive and other non-Apple cloud drives for all you want.Apple doesn't prevent you from revealing your data. They simply provide and enforce a comprehensive data...