or Connect

Posts by Cyberzombie

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5818 Any iOS device - not just phones.
 My 17th thought (after a bunch of ooohs and ahhhhs) was that I could see most of it implemented on top of a JVM.
 It also runs - with sync - on Windows and (/shudder) Android. I use DataVault, but will do a compare of features as 1Password is cheap.
Apple lost the jailbrake as DCMA issue in court.
Samsung already has a 4k TV. Apple has an experience. Skil's possibility gave me goose bumps.
 Did you check if it's available under alternate keyboards?
 Yes. I don't spend time there. I have limited time to divert from my job as a software developer. So I focus on areas that interest me (Apple, the sun, Icelandic volcanoes, thedailywtf) to the exclusion of nearly all (digital) 'trade rags'. The exception being when I actively seek information on a particular item that I'd like to purchase/use/understand. Having reviews here allows me to note it, skip or read.
 At that cost, I'd expect more. Using Dropbox to xfer non-iCloud content sucks. USB would be enough.
 While I seriously doubt any rumor that appears this early, I'd snarf this up the first morning. About half of my iPad consumption is reading books. A larger size would allow me to push even more work to the iPad (VNC just doesn't cut it at current size.)
A master programmer passed a novice programmer one day. The master noted the novice's preoccupation with a hand-held computer game. "Excuse me", he said, "may I examine it?" The novice bolted to attention and handed the device to the master. "I see that the device claims to have three levels of play: Easy, Medium and Hard", said the master. "Yet every such device has another level of play, where the device seeks not to conquer the human, nor to be conquered by the...