or Connect

Posts by Cyberzombie

But no red shirt...
 Nah - take out Samsung by buying Intel. Don't sell off the pieces, appease everyone by guaranteeing x86 chips will still be built (but stop future development unless you plan on keeping Macs in that architecture), kill off Atom and re-task those foundries.
When will their earnings be reported?
Apple should buy Intel and convert the Atom foundries...
Somebody hasn't been following the news...linking the first hit: http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-ra-microsoft-ceos-awful-advice-to-women-20141010-htmlstory.html
In thThen he has an excuse - only 4,493 posts... /s
 Ditto. And I don't expect them to drop in NFC for either iPad models (or the IMO longshot 13".) @sog35 - I agree. Wouldn't be surprised if Apple releases new icons on AppleTV for not just HBO, but others (that haven't spoken up.)
I sit corrected. IMO, it is doing too much and should only be a repository/service. But that's the developer in me... Still, looking at the stats it has now. ty for the info.
The HealthKit app doesn't 'do' anything. It is a repository.
Apple doesn't need to put out a smart watch. Putting out a watch with only NFC and BT to any linked iOS device will give them a long life between charges. And they can opt for having a watch face or not with various skin contacts for biometrics.   Does the human body carry any electric current that a worn very-low-power device can use?