or Connect

Posts by Cyberzombie

Two timeouts later and I curse AI et.al. for posting the news as soon as it was available. I'd been checking download every 5 minutes in the hope of getting it quick before the rest of the world crushed the servers...
Do I smell a class action lawsuit in their future?
What about selling the iPhone? Is it enough to remove it from your registered devices in iTunes?
The iCloud keychain looks great to me - and will cause a number of password utility companies consternation (I currently use DataVault.)  
Government is too altruistic to concern itself with the (un)intended consequences...  
The biggest cloud app of all: Netflix
Until such time as Apple can come up with reliable keyed tech (like a thumbprint or voice recognition - color me skeptical), the high volume of theft will not diminish. It will never end. Heck, even with current passwords, I'll bet I can guess most in '1111' tries...
  Based on this wiki, though cell phones can breach aircraft, it's quite unlikely to actually make a call in the air. On the ground is another matter (I don't call my wife...but I frequently text her once I've landed.)
  It's all about Game of Thrones. I know quite a few people that would buy 3 months of HBO for this alone - me included.
  I see a big benefit over the iOS client. And I will not touch it. Add a middleman between my email provider and me is bad enough. That they want my contact list is too much.   This looks like a good target for Apple to snarf up. They can show their investors that they are in fact using the money they have.