or Connect

Posts by Cyberzombie

Not sure what part of...     ...deals with look and feel. Or did I miss some nuance there? That patent was filed in December '04. Search via voice. Pretty solid ground there.
Is there a tie-in with a rumored Apple TV?
I have to agree with an earlier post: wtf is NFC doing on this thing?  
Wonder what a Windows RT BSOD looks like?   :)  
  I'm a TomTom iPhone user. I'd love it if they integrated with the iOS map API so they could take advantage of the crowd sourcing abilities with their existing traffic re-routing. And map update pushes from the crowd sourcing...
  "Read" reads unread text messages. "Reply" initiates a text after a read. "Change it" if I screw up. "I'm on my way home period would you like me to pick up dinner question mark" composes 2 sentences to the recipient. "Time" current time.   Siri works with single words just fine - and can handle follow-ups in context.
The US step in to protect the funds of 2 private international companies that happen to have headquarters in the US? Not the kind of escalation anyone wants...
If Google/Moto want to do business in China, they need to grease the wheels...  
Oracle's java is a download - just like it is on all other platforms. Though running Java clients is not the typical pattern. JavaFX may change that...though I haven't looked into it. Most companies use Java on the server side and leave the client on the web via JavaScript, ActionScript, ASP.NET, etc.
What he said.