or Connect

Posts by realwarder

Safari has a pass that all other apps do not have. Long live Safari!
Bug fixes: let's hope they fixed the browser lockup and stalls.
Another attempt to pump people about Apple's stock. When wall street want the stock to go up, it will.
Microsoft Surface Pro coming out soon.... let's try and flood the market before it arrives. Bonus: it may raise the poor Mac sales, killing two birds with one stone. Unfortunately it also cuts margins which doesn't help the stock price.
Oh come on... Apple TV... we have one already. What more is there? Apple cannot get in bed with media companies, and who's going to compete quality wise against Samsung and Sony and many others in a very saturated market. We have Netflix on everything. Rokus, Apple TVs, consoles etc.Apple made money creating markets. Now others have caught up, they need to open up new markets again to really lift their stock price.
The Lenovo has an Atom CPU so it is more of a netbook level device surely? A nice netbook for sure that will do most things, but the i5/i7 in the Surface is better for higher end apps.9 hours is good for a PC tablet though. As you say, the battery life is the worst thing on the Surface Pro, but until people have them we won't know real world runtimes.
The Microsoft Surface does this already - it dynamically changes the brightness based on content today. Bloody annoying. We don't want it anywhere near an iOS device.
So.. when I click Buy on my Amazon music, I can then open a web browser and instantly play my music on anything.- Linux- iPad- Windows- You name itWhen I click Buy in iTunes, how much headache is it to play on say in Linux. Or on my Symbian phone (don't have one, never had... example only). Or BEOS. Etc. MP3 is the defacto standard when it comes to music files.I'm not talking DRM. Never mentioned it once.
I thought we all accepted that maps had... issues... and that this had died a death and was an unspeakable topic until Apple eventually have finished fixing it over the next 5 years.
Agreed. Amazon is:- Cheaper than iTunes - massively when they have sales on- Cross platform (i.e. doesn't lock you into iTunes)- Has neat features like AutoRip so when you order your CD you instantly get the music too, for one price- Has a great iOS app which syncs your music automatically when you buy an album (or manually if you prefer)- the list goes on...