or Connect

Posts by chabig

I see a future where cellular voice plans are deprecated and everything becomes data. The cellular carriers just become mobile network operators.
Wow. That is FM!
I don't get it either. How can my calls be forwarded from my phone to my Mac over the cell network, considering that my Mac doesn't have a cellular modem (neither does my iPad).
I hate it when AI headlines read, "Apple wins..." with regard to patents. There isn't a competition. Apple didn't "win" anything. They invented something, files an application for a patent, and the patent was "awarded". It's a big difference.
$149 is the standalone price. It's included free if you buy a box of CrackerJacks.
Probably not. This is the low-end MacBook. Did you not notice they upgraded the other MacBooks to Thunderbolt 2 yesterday?
The new MacBook isn't yet available. Apple specifically mentioned that the new USB connector supports DisplayPort technology, so I will guess that an adapter will soon be available. That said, this new machine is the bottom of the MacBook line, MacBook < MacBook Air < MacBook Pro. It's not surprising that it doesn't have all of the features as its more powerful siblings.
That configuration is already available today in today's MacBook Airs. In fact, it's exactly my configuration. So why aren't you already "in"?
Exactly. I think it's inclusion into the presentation was meant to distract from the crap that is Windows 10, and it has succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.
Obviously a typo...