or Connect

Posts by chabig

I first read this as, "Android licensees poop out new models..."
And 480 isn't close enough? Actually, I think they are the same. OWC quotes capacity after over-provisioning. I'm not sure Apple does. So OWCs module really is a 512GB module.
Why wait? Just buy a third-party module.
He could have said, "$500! For a phone! Fully Subsidized! That's the most expensive phone in the world and it doesn't appeal to business customers because it doesn't have a keyboard, which makes it not a very good email machine."
And what OS would you run on it? Is it an iPod, in which case you're blowing up a small display with a corresponding decrease in resolution? Or is it an iPad, where you're shrinking the display and making the touch targets smaller and more difficult to use? That's why the 7" tablets are tweeners with no future.
Think outside the box. Your iPhone or iPod Touch will be the remote.
"The PlayBook sold just a half-million units in the first quarter of availability, but dropped to 250,000 the following quarter. In the third quarter, sales dipped to just 150,000." Neil...those are units SHIPPED, not units sold!
I smell a shareholder lawsuit coming. Two quarters ago they were committed to earning $7.50 per share, and now they admit they won't even get to $5.25.
I don't think Photostream is Mac-based. It's supposed to work on Windows too, and of course it works on your iOS devices including AppleTV.
What did Ballmer say? "I'd prefer to have our software on 60-70-80% of phones than 3-4%, which is what Apple might get".